transform is offline Associate Member

Should I wait a while to use my supps again?

Hey, Im just back in the gym regularly after nearly a 7 month absence (long story ) and have a bunch of Gakic and Creatine available to me at the moment. Im just wondering should I start using the creatine now or should a wait a bit? Since I started back Iv already noticed good strenght gains and my diet is getting back to being good and disciplined, or should I wait and keep gaining naturally until it slows down and then start it? Im really eager and willing, but Id hold off on it if it seems like it would be a waste because Im gaining a decent amount steadily without anything at the moment. Does creatine help to build muscle or just give a strenght boost (I know it boosts ATP levels or something in muscles and allows you to lift for longer)? Thanks. BTW, I dont wanna use the Gakic yet, Ill wait a whole, that stuff is rather expensive and wanna wait til I plateau to use it because I remember it gave me nice steady strenght gains last time I plateaued.

Some stats... I used to be about 195 and had 16.25 inch arms and around ~10% bf at 5'10, now Im around 170 and my arms are at about 14.5-14.75 inches (very fast metabolism... ) and strenght is down a large amount too needless to say. Really desperate to get it back aaas quick as possible

K.Biz is offline Banned
    uhh you can take your gakic and throw it away for starters. i got that stuff for free, used it, did noth, i wouldnt even use it again for free haha.

as far as creatine you can start asap. you might want a few weeks in the gym to get your form back but after that start the creatine.. 7 months is a long time bro, wtf were u doing?

transform is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by K.Biz
    uhh you can take your gakic and throw it away for starters. i got that stuff for free, used it, did noth, i wouldnt even use it again for free haha.

as far as creatine you can start asap. you might want a few weeks in the gym to get your form back but after that start the creatine.. 7 months is a long time bro, wtf were u doing?
    I tried Gakic before and definitely got a boost from it, nothing massive but more than I woulda made by myself at the time. Ah sure Ill use it again anyway. I tried Leukic too though, and gotta say that was the biggest load of shit I ever used. Complete waste of money

I started out the absence because I had a wrist injury and needed to lay off any activities that put it under pressure which meant most upper body stuff wasnt do-able anymore and unfortunately I got lazy and side tracked by stuff in my personal and social life and I didnt bother trainin my legs anymore or doin cardio and my diet went to shit... Back at it now though. I think Ill start the creatine now too, even fora placcebo effect to keep my mind off other stuff. Thanks

nyjetsfan86 is offline Anabolic Member
    i agree with k.biz throw away the gakic and whoever gets a little boost from it thats just mental gakic and all other muscletech products are 100% garbage and a waste of money but definatly jump on the creatine again

Thread Information