mobstert2005 is offline New Member

please help and be honest

i was considering taking ANAVAR (Oxandrolone) because i read that it is givin to children and women with very few side effects. i am 17 years old. would this be a safe steroid to take?? and i am a male.

thanks a lot

*PLEASE TAKE TIME TO READ UP IN THE NEXT FEW MONTHS UNTIL YOU TURN 18*

There is alot of information on this site that will help you to make good choices... at your age lifting hard and eating good are your best bets... you have alot of natural potential to use yet... Good Luck *admin*

nyjetsfan86 is offline Anabolic Member
    youre 17 so i would stay away from all steroids you arent finished growing yet definatly wait on this one

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    for 1 you're too young to be posting on this site

and for 2 you're WAY too young to even THINK about using AAS

bye bye!

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    You are WAY too young to be using steroids for MANY reasons.

1. Your body is still growing, using steroids could prematurely fuse your growth plates causing many problems for you later in life

2. You have more than enough hormones running through your body to make incredible gains now if you learn to eat to grow

3. Screwing with your HPTA and endocrine system at your age could cause you major problems later in life, like not being able to get your little pee pee hard again

Please read everything you can here, as your membership will be suspended due to being underage. You must be at least 18 to be a member here

Learn how to eat to grow naturally first, at 17 you know nothing about what will work for your body and what doesn't , so throwing steroids in now will only make things worse for you later as you will not keep anything you may gain. Wait until you are 24-25 and by then you will be ready if you learn now

Information is offline Information
    Quote Originally Posted by mobstert2005
    i was considering taking ANAVAR (Oxandrolone) because i read that it is givin to children and women with very few side effects. i am 17 years old. would this be a safe steroid to take?? and i am a male.

email me at [email protected]

thanks a lot
    You have to be at least 18 to be a member of this site. Your account is suspended for 1 year. Return when you are 18.
    www.SteroidCleanse.com

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days!

violator1 is offline Associate Member
    lol, eat youngsta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    20 is the youngest IMO, as of now eat eat and eat

Shane35aa is offline Senior Member
    They have gave you some real good advice here. Stay natural for several years, spend your money on quality food and a good PWO protein shake, train hard and learn. If you do decide later to use something else research your ass off so you don't end up regretting it and screwing yourself all up.

Thread Information