III
    III is offline Junior Member

arginine question?!?!?

I was wondering..........I am already on NO-Shotgun and I am also supplementing regular L-Arginine on top of that.

1 serving NO-Shotgun (pre-wrkt)
    8g L-Arginine (pre-wrkt)
    6g L-Arginine (before bed)

Should this be okay or should I look into getting some NO2 (AAKG) pills?????
    Any info will help, thanks fellas.

Tip
    Tip is offline New Member
    Thats alot of arginine, I'm assuming you are taking it for Nitric Oxide? You might want to add some carnosine ( or Beta Alanine and Histidine), without it your body can't make nitric oxide and your just pissing away your arginine. Beta alanine and Histidine convert to carnosine in your muscle cells and the combo is half as expensive as a carnosine supplement. I take 3g Beta Alanine, 1.5g of histidine 30min before my workout and have noticed results.

You might think about switching to AAKG or Di-Arginine Malate before your workout becouse it is absorbed much faster than L-arginine. You can get powder from *************.com or customnutritionwarehouse.com as well as Beta alanine and histidine.

Tip
    Thats alot of arginine, I'm assuming you are taking it for Nitric Oxide? You might want to add some carnosine ( or Beta Alanine and Histidine), without it your body can't make nitric oxide and your just pissing away your arginine. Beta alanine and Histidine convert to carnosine in your muscle cells and the combo is half as expensive as a carnosine supplement. I take 3g Beta Alanine, 1.5g of histidine 30min before my workout and have noticed results.

You might think about switching to AAKG or Di-Arginine Malate before your workout becouse it is absorbed much faster than L-arginine. You can get powder from *************.com or customnutritionwarehouse.com as well as Beta alanine and histidine.

Tip

Tip

Tip
    Sorry about all the posts

Tip
    Sorry about all the posts

III
    III is offline Junior Member
    thanks for the info.

Thread Information