tard_zone is offline Associate Member

Amped Pre-workout

Today I placed an order on bodybuilding.com with:

ErgoPharm AMP
    VPX NO Shotgun

Even though I should have asked this before I ordered, Can I pop 2-4 AMP caps along side with a scoop of NO Shotgun for a really intense energy level before I lift? I just finished takin NO xplode and cellmass and I believe I am accustomed to noxplode and if I am taking NO shotgun with creatine in it why would I still need cell mass, instead I'll just have a protein shake with some dextrose right after I lift. Any comments on my supplement usage.

B.T.W. has ergopharm changed their AMP because I just placed an order today and I hope it is the original formula. And does a scoop of NO shotgun have a full serving of redline in it?

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    ive dun it b4...its FUN!

but if you're sensitive to stims start out each seperate...ie on yer first day try only 2 caps of amp to assess tolerance...once you feel comfortable at that add in a scoop of shotgun...and/or vice versa

Quote Originally Posted by UpstateTank
    ive dun it b4...its FUN!

but if you're sensitive to stims start out each seperate...ie on yer first day try only 2 caps of amp to assess tolerance...once you feel comfortable at that add in a scoop of shotgun...and/or vice versa
    You seem to have quite the experience with supplements. Just those two products run together should yeild some decent results right? Would a creatine be neccessary since it is already in NO shotgun. Or should I just chug a protein shake w/dextrose after I lift. Would you add anything else, I would like some AMP 02 but they dont ship to Canada for dumb reasons.

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tard_zone
    You seem to have quite the experience with supplements. Just those two products run together should yeild some decent results right? Would a creatine be neccessary since it is already in NO shotgun. Or should I just chug a protein shake w/dextrose after I lift. Would you add anything else, I would like some AMP 02 but they dont ship to Canada for dumb reasons.
    ive been aruond the block a few times...LOL

newayz those 2 products shuld b fine by themselves...the creatine in NO shotgun is a CEE...so although they dont say exactly how much is in there i would venture a guess its a full dose b/c you dont need a lot when its an ethyl ester

I wouldnt add nething else...and like i said in my first post dont jump right into it...assess your tolerance for each seperately FIRST, then start expirementing w/ combining the 2

I couldnt get away on the first day with 2 amp caps and a scoop of no shotgun and if I desire more energy just add more caps?

Thread Information