CSAR is offline AR's Cunning Linguist

Potential M1T Cycle?

Thinking of starting an M1T cycle in May and running PCT in June before going on summer holiday, but want to run this cycle by a few people who have experience with M1T - especially UpstateTank.

Weeks 1-4:
    M1T - 20mg ED

Starting 2 Weeks Prior to M1T Cycle and Continuing Weeks 1-8:
    Source Naturals Liver Guard - 2 tabs ED
    Source Naturals Ester C - 2 tabs ED
    Source Naturals B125 - 2 tabs ED
    Solaray No Flush Niacin - 2 tabs ED
    Solaray Hawthorne Berry - 2 tabs ED
    Solaray Red Yeast Rice - 2 tabs ED

Weeks 5-6:
    Nolva - 40mg ED
    Clomid - 105mg ED

Weeks 7-8:
    Nolva - 20mg ED
    Clomid - 70mg ED

As I live in Japan, shipping from the U.S. costs almost as much as the supps themselves, so it's easier and cheaper if I just use the liver/energy/cholesterol supps that are available to me here.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    looks good to me, im sure tank will give you his take.

nyjetsfan86 is offline Anabolic Member
    looks good i would add some CoQ10 just because red yeast rice lowers the coenzymes in your body and maybe some flax if you wanted

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CSAR
    Thinking of starting an M1T cycle in May and running PCT in June before going on summer holiday, but want to run this cycle by a few people who have experience with M1T - especially UpstateTank.

Weeks 1-4:
    M1T - 20mg ED

Starting 2 Weeks Prior to M1T Cycle and Continuing Weeks 1-8:
    Source Naturals Liver Guard - 2 tabs ED
    Source Naturals Ester C - 2 tabs ED
    Source Naturals B125 - 2 tabs ED
    Solaray No Flush Niacin - 2 tabs ED
    Solaray Hawthorne Berry - 2 tabs ED
    Solaray Red Yeast Rice - 2 tabs ED

Weeks 5-6:
    Nolva - 40mg ED
    Clomid - 105mg ED

Weeks 7-8:
    Nolva - 20mg ED
    Clomid - 70mg ED

As I live in Japan, shipping from the U.S. costs almost as much as the supps themselves, so it's easier and cheaper if I just use the liver/energy/cholesterol supps that are available to me here.

looks damn good to ME!

is this yer first time using m1t? if its not you may even want to think about bumping up the last 2 weeks to 25-30mg...if yer feelin a lil crazy LOL

the only thing i can suggest is you mite want to up your dose of ester c...im assuming their 1000mg tabs, and if they are you'd wanna start off w/ AT LEAST 6g/day...if lethargy is still and issue at 6, bump it up another couple g's (i had to run 8g/day during mine)...i also used vitamin E 400iu preworkout, and 400iu pwo during my cycle...its supposed to help out your lipid profiles

pct looks good as well! the only thing i would suggest adding here is some form of creatine to help maintain your gains as much as possible

btw where the HELL have u been???

Thanks for the quality feedback as always Upstate! Yeah, this is my first time using M1T - pretty excited to give it a go. I'll bump up the ester C and add vitamin E. The Source Naturals Liver Guard contains CoQ10, so I'm good to go there.

I forgot to add that I'll be using NO Shotgun (pre) and Vitargo CGL (post) as well.

Sorry I haven't been around for the past 3 months, but I've been on Winter break. That's the best thing about teaching at a Japanese university - 3 months on followed by 3 months off.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Looks good csar. Hope tthe cycle goes well and keep us updated

Manpretty is offline Member
    if you keeep your carbs up a bit higher than normal your energy wont take as big of a hit

Just an update:

I started the M1T cycle last week. The pumps are painful, especially combined w/ the NO Shotgun. I increased my intake of Ester-C and bumped my carbs up a little.

The sides I'm experiencing are a bummer.
    1) Lethargy - definitely feel tired, especially in the afternoons and early evenings.
    2) "Heavy brain" - you know how it feels to walk through knee-deep mud? That's what it feels like in my brain when I form thoughts and answers.
    3) 24/7 Pump - not really a bad thing, but weird.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    geeze bro that sucks your feelin those sides..m1t is pretty powerfull from what i understand

and a lot of ppl take taurine for back pumps

rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CSAR
    Just an update:

I started the M1T cycle last week. The pumps are painful, especially combined w/ the NO Shotgun. I increased my intake of Ester-C and bumped my carbs up a little.

The sides I'm experiencing are a bummer.
    1) Lethargy - definitely feel tired, especially in the afternoons and early evenings.
    2) "Heavy brain" - you know how it feels to walk through knee-deep mud? That's what it feels like in my brain when I form thoughts and answers.
    3) 24/7 Pump - not really a bad thing, but weird.
    CSAR,

I ran quite a few cycles of M1T... like about 3 in one year. Back pumps and shin pumps are staple in this cycle... it was very hard to do any cardio w/ shins hurting and forearms burned like crap on bicep days... In about the 3rd-4th week I had an insane back of the neck pump too and my lower back was killing me even from just driving.

not sure if you read Novasteps write up on this product but there is some excellent info on this with a lot of comments and answers on that thread...

IMO 8 weeks is a long cycle on M1T... your liver should be fine, but the sides for that long could be pretty tough to deal with.. also, the more I ran the more immune (so to speak) I became, so I had to up my dosage on different cycles... ***ending on your weight 20 mg ed shounds like a good number that most used...

I had some massive gains on it and loved that part of it... the sides are about as bad as they get and it is a trade off... I dealt with lethargy etc....but if you can deal with those then you should be pretty happy with the final outcome... 8 weeks will be a stretch... even 4 weeks was a stretch at times because of the sides I experienced...other wise I probably would have took it another few weeks... breathing was rough in bed and bloat made it hard for me to catch my breath.... good luck... it is something to grow on FOR SURE....

My bad... I noticed your cycle is only for 4 weeks.... good to go then.

suprman09 is offline Associate Member
    What do you guys think about 5-6 weeks of M1t ***ending on sides? Also if you have taken before and have become "immune" to it what do you think you can up the dosage to?

Quote Originally Posted by suprman09
    What do you guys think about 5-6 weeks of M1t ***ending on sides? Also if you have taken before and have become "immune" to it what do you think you can up the dosage to?
    suprman,

I am no expert on it... and i have also made foolish mistakes on these type of supps in the past... I do always do research though... From what I heard is that 6 weeks is ok, but watch the liver... I didn't have any lab work afterward, but I ran some liver cleanse to play it safe and gave my system some rest... when I first did it, I ran back to back cycles and that is when I bumped it up to 40 mgs... that is about the max anyone would ever suggest, and definitley not for 6 weeks... in fact any conservative person would say that 40 mgs is way to much... have also heard that, like anything, upping the dose after so much really doesn't provide any positive worth the harshness on the liver... I upped it and was basing it on my increase in stregnth... lots of sides to deal with back then... prob wouldn't do it like that again... in fact switched over to real gear since it became illegal anyways.

Thanks, that was helpful. I probably won't go over 20. Maybe 30 though ***ending on how I feel.

This will probably be the first and last time I use M1T. It works, no doubt about it, but the sides are too wicked. Even though it's legal here in Japan, I'll just go with the sauce in the future.

What kind of sides are you experiencing?

Quote Originally Posted by suprman09
    What kind of sides are you experiencing?
    Check out the sides I already listed in post #8.

Before I started M1T, I thought to myself - "How bad could the side effects be?" Reading about the sides and experiencing the sides are not the same thing. I have never felt so lethargic in all my life.

Thread Information