PoorMan is offline Junior Member

I finalized my stack. Critique?

So I posted a couple months ago about putting together a fat burning stack. Most responses I got were "I think you're nuts if you take all that". lol. Well, I ended up picking up everything I wanted. 200x25mg ephedrine hcl for $54 and Scifit Thermal Cuts for $23. The breakdown per serving looks like this:

Ephedrine HCL - 25mg
    Citrus Aurantium - 200mg
    (standardized for 6% synephrine)
    Coleus Forskohlii - 200mg
    (10% yielding 20mg active ingredients)
    Guarana Extract - 910mg
    (standardized for 22% caffeine)
    White Willow Bark Extract - 105mg
    (standardized for 15% salicin)
    Acetyl L-Carnitine - 100mg
    L-Tyrosine - 80mg
    Ginger Root - 50mg
    Vitamin B5 - 40mg
    (pantothenic acid) 50%

With the exception of lower amounts of synephrine and l-tyrosine, Thermal Cuts basically had everything I wanted in it, so it worked out good. It's kind of a strange stack. Energy is top notch when Im lifting or got the blood flowing. When I'm just kinda chillin out, sitting down, my eyes feel kind of tired sometimes but at the same time my knee is bouncing up and down. Haha.

I'm lifting 5 days a week or so and been playing tennis for nice cardio work. It's similar to a HIIT regimen with all the stop and go. Heart rate gets up there nice. I've lost about 5lbs so far. Kind of fluctuating due to fairly crappy diet. Gotta go food shoppin.

Any thoughts are appreciated. I'll update my results if all goes well and my heart doesn't stop.

nyjetsfan86 is offline Anabolic Member
    thats a lot of shiiiiiiiiit let us know how it goes good luck bro

Will do. It is kind of funny looking at that list of shit. Stims up the ass and no sides.

Would I be correct in saying that ephedrine down-regulates beta receptors, similar to clen ? Should I cycle it 2 weeks on 2 weeks off like clen? Can't find anything to back this up but I recall seeing something regarding that.

Also, on a half related, half gross note. When I would take just my multi-vitamin a while back, I would notice my piss was bright yellow. Normal I'm told. Now I'm taking my MV, Animal Flex and my fat burners and my piss is like a pale yellow that I don't recall seeing before. Any idea what the hell that means? Something in my stack doing something? Haha.

nyjetsfan86 is offline Anabolic Member
    not too sure about the 2 weeks on 2 weeks off part but the bright yellow piss is normal when taking supplements same thing happens when you take a high potency multi-v so its def just something in the stack making it do that its normal though dont worry

JROKK26 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PoorMan
    Will do. It is kind of funny looking at that list of shit. Stims up the ass and no sides.

Would I be correct in saying that ephedrine down-regulates beta receptors, similar to clen ? Should I cycle it 2 weeks on 2 weeks off like clen? Can't find anything to back this up but I recall seeing something regarding that.

Also, on a half related, half gross note. When I would take just my multi-vitamin a while back, I would notice my piss was bright yellow. Normal I'm told. Now I'm taking my MV, Animal Flex and my fat burners and my piss is like a pale yellow that I don't recall seeing before. Any idea what the hell that means? Something in my stack doing something? Haha.
    Yes, ephedrine does down-reg beta receptors just like clen. You could cycle it 2 weeks on 2 weeks off....or

Quote from PrefectBeast Clen FAQ:
    "2. Take 50mg of Benadryl or another antihistamine containing 50mg of diphenhydrmine (sleep ease from boots chemist if you are in UK!) every night during every third week while you are on Clen. So I would dose my Clen as usual and at day 14 I would add the Benadryl every night for 7 nights (while still taking the clen). Discontinue the Benadryl until day 35 and repeat. I favour this method as it helps me sleep and does not affect my performance in the day. I believe we can thank Anthony Roberts for this method.

There is another method that I have seen many people using. It is common to use the 2 weeks on 2 weeks off method but use ECA (ephedrine,caffiene,aspirin) during the off weeks. This method is totally pointless and counter productive. The whole point of taking two weeks off is to allow beta receptors to up regulate making Clen effective again. ECA down regulates these receptors (plus hitting a load of others) just like Clen. Therefore the receptors never up regulate and Clen + ECA becomes ineffective."

I used this method when on clen for 6 weeks drop an inch and a half off my waste I'm sure it would work for the stack you have list here too

HSFootball is offline Associate Member

The darker your piss, the more water you need. If your piss is clear then your good to go. If it is bright yellowish thats fine. If it is dark, dark yellow kinda brownish color then you need to get some water in you.

Yea, I'm not to concerned about it. Just throwin it out there cause I thought it was kind of strange. I'd say it's more pale than anything else, so I guess I'm good to go.

It's been a couple weeks on this stack, so I'm probably gonna stop for a while to try to get my beta receptors back to normal and come back and try to hit the cardio and diet hard. I'll post if my results turn out good.

PeteyK is offline Associate Member
    WARNING NEWBIE QUESTION: i'd like a quick exp of why ephedrine is cool to take now, like didnt it get taken off the market ways back cuz it killed ppl?

Quote Originally Posted by PeteyK
    WARNING NEWBIE QUESTION: i'd like a quick exp of why ephedrine is cool to take now, like didnt it get taken off the market ways back cuz it killed ppl?

Well, im not certain of any real difference, but it was ephedra that was taken off the market, not ephedrine hcl. and the reason, in my estimation, was cause a handful of 60 something year old guys with preexisting heart condition took too much and died....great...ruin it for everybody.

violator1 is offline Associate Member
    lol, thats the FDA for you..... oh no, but smokings just fine huh??? hypocryts.....did i spell that right? lol. we should be free to enhance our bodies as we see fit. everyone else can destroy em though....kinda messed up if you ask me.....

Manpretty is offline Member
    Yea, I'm not to concerned about it. Just throwin it out there cause I thought it was kind of strange. I'd say it's more pale than anything else, so I guess I'm good to go.

It's been a couple weeks on this stack, so I'm probably gonna stop for a while to try to get my beta receptors back to normal and come back and try to hit the cardio and diet hard. I'll post if my results turn out good.
    HHAHAHAHAHAHA shouldnt you be hittin your diet and cardio hard where your on tooo....im not even gonna comment on that stack......

pop some pills so i dont have to work hard........stupid people.....this board has gotten SOOOO BAD lately for people like you.

Would I be correct in saying that ephedrine down-regulates beta receptors, similar to clen? Should I cycle it 2 weeks on 2 weeks off like clen? Can't find anything to back this up but I recall seeing something regarding that.
    you were cycling something you didnt even know what the protocol was????

nice........please never give out advice to other memebers

Quote Originally Posted by Manpretty
    you were cycling something you didnt even know what the protocol was????

nice........please never give out advice to other memebers
    Wow, you're useless huh? Go be a dick in another thread.

nope i just have to anwser stupid threads like this all the time because people like you who have no bussiness screwing around with gear sups whatever ask stupid questions...you dont follow advice...and get upset when they are told they are being a dumbass...what have you...

in fact you probably never even check out the diet forum did you???

on top of all that....people like you then give poor advice to others.......... other board members and i have to clean up the mess youve made

Well, im not certain of any real difference, but it was ephedra that was taken off the market, not ephedrine hcl. and the reason, in my estimation, was cause a handful of 60 something year old guys with preexisting heart condition took too much and died....great...ruin it for everybody.
    no its because people were abusing it and taking it without any knowledge of the supplement......

does that bring anyone to mind.......aww yes.... YOU

Quote Originally Posted by Manpretty
    no its because people were abusing it and taking it without any knowledge of the supplement......

does that bring anyone to mind.......aww yes.... YOU

Lol, I can't even think of enough adjectives to describe you. You don't know shit about me so stop generalizing and putting me in a group of few others on this board. 1) I've never offered advice to anyone on a subject I wasn't familiar with. 2) since when is OTC diet supplements on the same page as "gear"? I've done plenty of research and Im a big boy, I make my own decisions and ask for input when needed and listen to people who know what they're talking about, not douches like you. and 3) no one asked your stupid ass to come anywhere near this thread, so don't come here pretending you know everything and thinking you're "cleaning up the mess". There is no mess and you're attitude and bullshit are not wanted here. I'm done with you, so please stop responding.

Lol, I can't even think of enough adjectives to describe you. You don't know shit about me so stop generalizing and putting me in a group of few others on this board. 1) I've never offered advice to anyone on a subject I wasn't familiar with. 2) since when is OTC diet supplements on the same page as "gear"? I've done plenty of research and Im a big boy, I make my own decisions and ask for input when needed and listen to people who know what they're talking about, not douches like you. and 3) no one asked your stupid ass to come anywhere near this thread, so don't come here pretending you know everything and thinking you're "cleaning up the mess". There is no mess and you're attitude and bullshit are not wanted here. I'm done with you, so please stop responding.
    is that true.....why are you asking/unsure of questions anwsered in any profile of and ECA stack........

no? what do you call anwsering the question posed about the legality of ephedrine..

isnt that the idea of a forum????

maybe you need to do some research .......honestly anyone can tell what kind of person you are by the stack you are running its just plain dumb and what you think is alternative to hard work......

stop looking for short cuts..... and yes its PEOPLE LIKE YOU that give sups and gear a bad name......you misuse and abuse because you are LAZY.....

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    now now boys lets tone it down a tad please...........................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Quote Originally Posted by Booz
    now now boys lets tone it down a tad please...........................
    deal..... wanna give it a go letting him know where he is going wrong....

Whatever, Im done. No point arguing on a forum. I just think theres a line between offering advice and basically saying "you're f**king retarded". Clearly you crossed it. That's all.

Whatever, Im done. No point arguing on a forum. I just think theres a line between offering advice and basically saying "you're f**king retarded". Clearly you crossed it. That's all.

nope im pretty sure you got my drift LOL

Thread Information