Thread: Cla

biggerisbetter2006 is offline Female Member

Cla

Whos used CLA and what kind of results did u have from it???

nyjetsfan86 is offline Anabolic Member
    i have never personally used it but i know a lot of epople who have and had great results and others not such good results everybody responds differently to different supplements and if your diest and wokrout routine isnt in check nothing will work that well

Thanks....I have a great workout routine and eat pretty well already. I was just wondering if Im going to benefit from this at all if I get it. And curious what kind of result others had...wht loss? fat loss? etc???

people who take cla reduce body fat and approximatly 3.4g is needed per day, there are also other health benfits of cla here they are

Increases metabolic rate -- This would obviously be a positive benefit for thyroid patients, as hypothyroidism -- even when treated -- can reduce the metabolic rate in some people.
    Decreases abdominal fat -- Adrenal imbalances and hormonal shifts that are common in thyroid patients frequently cause rapid accumulation of abdominal fat, so this benefit could be quite helpful.
    Enhances muscle growth -- Muscle burns fat, which also contributes to increased metabolism, which is useful in weight loss and management.
    Lowers cholesterol and triglycerides -- Since many thyroid patients have elevated cholesterol and triglyceride levels, even with treatment, this benefit can have an impact on a thyroid patient's health.
    Lowers insulin resistance -- Insulin resistance is a risk for some hypothyroid patients, and lowering it can also help prevent adult-onset diabetes and make it easier to control weight.
    Reduces food-induced allergic reactions -- Since food allergies can be at play when weight loss becomes difficult, this can be of help to thyroid patients.
    Enhances immune system -- Since most cases of thyroid disease are autoimmune in nature, enhancing the immune system's ability to function properly is a positive benefit.

Thanks so much for the info!

of course thats what everyone is here for i hope the info helps you out and i hope you get the results you are looking for if you decide to use it

Thread Information