Pelon is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up Do You Think This Works?......

Hey guys, I want to know what you think about it and if its a good idea, I am looking for a Nutricionist or a Dietitian (not sure how to find one), to help me look for the right food for my body since we all very different, I have been working out for several years now and I been told I have a good shape, I was think to get a Personal Trainer but what I need is someone to help me study the food my body needs, and PT are not nutricionist or dietitian (they should be) so, do you think you can help find one or tell me where I should go to find a Nutricionist or a Dietitian.

Do any one in here knows how or where to find a Nutricionist or a Dietitian?.

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    yellowbook?

I look in the yellow pages on line but I get a lot of Spa places, I will try to call them to see if they take my any health insurance cards.

Zanelike is offline Associate Member
    call your local hospitals or talk to your family doctor. They will have a reference of different nutritionists in your area. Make sure you filter through the ones that you get from your GP though because they are usually their buddies and does not mean they are the best especially depending on what you are looking for. If you can know a sports physician they would have the best contacts most likely.

Hey Zanelike, thank you for you help, Do you know where should I go to find a Sports Physician?

Thread Information