tard_zone is offline Associate Member

Quick AMP question

I plan on starting to use AMP very shortly, I was wondering if the appetite supression feature of this product actually works. I am using this in a bulking cycle and I don't want to be not eating when I need to be eating. Anybody use AMP and still have an appetite, I might pawn it off to a buddy if that is the case.

Wizeguy is offline Associate Member
    Are you talking a bout Ergopharm AMP?

yes, I am talking about Ergopharm AMP. Can you still eat throughout the day after using it. Any experience when bulking?

SayHelotomylilFriend is offline Associate Member
    Tard my opinion is of no concret use for you right now as I have not tryed amp yet, but I'm about to do so very soon so I appreciate that post. If you happen to have appetite suppression using amp, which will do so IMO, you may want to take some Black Hole from Controlled Labs. I did not heard such BIG DEAL about that one but this is one of the rare Appetite enhancer available around with Injectable B-12.

Keep posting your feedback on AMP

Are you going to be using it in a bulking phase? Also what part of Canada ya from, I'm from Alberta.

Any other input from AMP users?

SayHelotomylilFriend is offline Associate Member
    The thing is to see if AMP is Catabolic or not. From what I've heard its not. So you can take it when Bulking but you have to take care of your appetite if it happen to supress it in some way.

Shane35aa is offline Senior Member
    It reduces my appetite somewhat. I have never had a problem eating though, can always get enuff calories even when I take 8 a day

PoorMan is offline Junior Member
    I got a free sample of AMP online and took all 4 capsules today. I dont think I would say I was energized, but very just chilled out and somewhat focused I guess.

IMO, the appetite suppression is far more insane than anything I expected. I took it at 11am shortly after waking up on an empty stomach. I didnt eat until 4pm. It was a small meal and I wasnt even hungry to begin with. It is now 8:30pm. Im still not even a little hungry. I could see going all day without eating on this stuff, lol, not that thats a good thing. Anyway, my 2 cents.

Thread Information