JGESS is offline New Member

Exclamation Product Adds in Magazines Are bullshit most of the time and heres why

a friend of mine just recieved a contract from Cytodine after placing first in the juior class at the Mr. Lehigh Valley in PA and 5th overall...all he had to do was send in a pic of himself when he was out of shape then another when he was in contest form...The ad is for a new fat burner cytodine is coming out with....He never once used a product by them let alone this new gimic...point of the story is, for anyone just starting out in weight training and personal fitness, "let the buyer beware"....theres alot of bullshit out there and people who dont care about anything but making a dollar....Hard work and alot of HEART will go 100 times farther than any herbal pill or gimic in a magizine...Be careful with what you buy.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

let me just tell you

i know the owner of cytodyne and obviously prosource. he's the same scammer who introduced cybergenics back in the day, bob chinery.he's from a town right near me called bricktown in nj. prosource is in toms river. total bullshit how he made his millions.one day when i have time i'll elaborate on the entire story of how he made his bucks w/ cybergenics and where he got the $$ to do it.

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    I had a MuscleTech form to enter the contest and it said that you do not have to take there products to win. There all bullshit.

TheChosen1 is offline Member

Cool

THAT'S VERY OBVIOUS!!!

Marla Duncan appears in an ad for MuscleTech showing how she used to look before becoming a fitness model and how she looks now. The bullshit about the ad is that she was in fitness long before MuscleTech existed.

And for those of you (like myself) who listens to Howard Stern in the morning, "Crazy Cabbie" endorses the products of Trim Spa. Prior to his fight with Stuttering John and still to today, he claims to have lost 60 pounds from using Trim Spa. But prior to his fight with Angry Black just a little less than a year ago, he bragged about losing 40 pounds by using Body Solution. He truly does not look like he lost 100 pounds.

Those are 2 clear examples of what people would do for money and how much they would deceit the public.
    Last edited by TheChosen1; 08-12-2002 at 02:59 AM.

great post you are all very right

With just a little bit of research, one could easily unravel these scams.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member

Lee Priest

My favorite running right now is the muscle tech ads showcasing a fat and out of shape Lee Priest..then, the Lee we all recognize (attributable, of course, to the muscle tech stack). To most of us who follow the sport, the fact that Priest is notorious for ballooning in the offseason is well known; and to us that ad deeply insults our intelligence. But, there are scores of people who firmly believe that not only was Priest's slovenly figure some result of laziness and/or accident (and not plan and design) but his transformation comes as a result of muscle tech....come on.
    Last edited by BigGreen; 08-18-2002 at 06:01 PM.

Shredder is offline Associate Member
    I saw one subject on cytodyne RF1 with the before pic showing him fat and but gyno free. Then the after pic shows him big ripped but with gyno. I didnt know RF1 gets u big and ripped 2 weeks with gyno.

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    it seems people will do anything with green flashed in front of them. I like to think I am above that... or at least too expensive for it. Of course i have though of doing a picture thing for some company where i lose 60 lbs in 6-10 weeks. The irony is that losing is not my problem. Its the gaing that may take 10 months. I wonder how much they pay?

physio_sport is offline Banned

BLOOD is offline Associate Member
    that's some pretty funny shit physio_sport, get like that in 16 weeks what a load of fucking dog shit.

Thread Information