kimura9 is offline New Member

question about shotgun

I'm already hesitant about posting this because I'm almost positive someone's going to tear my head off, but I have searched and read from a few different posts and articles that it's counteractive to take a thermogenic fat burner with a no2 due to one being a vasoconstrictor and the other being a vasodilator. I found that out today while in the gym. I thought i'd try it out and take Redline with 2 scoops of BSN's Xplode. I ended up doing less weight and less reps than usual to the point where i was so pissed off i left the gym. My roommate lifts at a Gold's here and one of the trainers told him that shotgun's ingredients work against themselves because Vpx's Shotgun contains a dose of redline, so how exactly does this work?

awesome, if this is really a bad question, could someone atleast point me in the right direction?

HSFootball is offline Associate Member
    Not all fat burners are vasoconstrictors... lol. Anyways, try Ergopharm AMP. It is both a fat burner and will give you the energy and pumps you want. If you dont like that, then try amplify 02.

thanks for telling me what's up. so what separates the two then? all i've ever been told and read is that they weren't the best two things to put together. i'm trying to figure out why the past two days i've been weak to the point that i have trouble getting up baby weight. my dumbbell bench last week was this:
    1-10 w/100s
    1-8 w/105s
    1-6 w/110s

and yesterday i did:

1-9 w/100s
    1-6 w/100s
    1-4 w/100s

maybe i'm missing something, which i probably am, but i really do not understand. i get to the point where my energy is completely gone after my next exercise and i can't do anything.

MFT81 is offline Senior Member
    Dont listen to HSFootball

your friend was right, caffiene and most stims are vasoconstrictors and will work against no type supps

ive posted this time and time again and a brief search through google or yahoo will come up with them.........

ah, i appreciate it because i was wondering what separates a thermogenic being a constrictor from one that doesn't constrict. but now i'm wondering if this is what hurt me or not. i did my workout yesterday and had the same exact trouble as i did the day before. i started out a lot better this time, but by the third exercise i was so weak i could not finish the workout. anything? overtraining? thanks guys.

Thread Information