suzuki99 is offline Associate Member

phera plex pct opinions

ive read so much and know a decent ammount about pcts. im looking to hear peoples opinions on what a good pct is to avoid the progesterone gyno associated with phera plex. i know i could run basic clomid/nova but i hear alot of people saying that they experience gyno durring and after pct from nova. i heard that i could try just running clomid and thoughts on that? what i have on hand is nova and myogenx but really am considering buying something else to avoid the problem of gyno. I have read tons of posts, searched and researched please do not say look more, im looking for opinions of people who know what they are talking about.

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Have you ever had any problems in the past w/ gyno? I have done 2 cycles of PP and have had NO problems. On my 1st cycle my PCT sucked, on my 2nd cycle I have a really good PCT.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    im running clomid with my pct

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    My PP PCT, and future SD PCT:

Clomid(week 1-2): 105mg everyday
    (week 3-4): 70mg ED
    Aromasin (week 1-4): 25mg ED
    MyoGenx(week 1-4): 6 caps ED

And of course always have a bottle of letro on hand just in case of gyno. But, thats a pretty badass PCT right there, you'll be in good shape.

suzuki99 is offline Associate Member
    i had a slight problem with gyno before cleared it up with some letro. but im on day 14 of phera plex/4ad right now im up 8 pounds verry lean and dry which is supprising but am thinking about trying something other than the nova i already have. i may go with some aromasin and myogenx, big sexy why are u using both clomid and myogenx?
    i was sent a site from a friend a while ago that sells pct stuff ive been asking some mods if its good, some havnt even heard of it, if anyone can do a check pm me.
    Last edited by suzuki99; 04-13-2007 at 12:47 PM.

notorious_mem is offline Senior Member
    my pp pct was clomid 100 mg week 1-4.with all support supps included.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by suzuki99
    i had a slight problem with gyno before cleared it up with some letro. but im on day 14 of phera plex/4ad right now im up 8 pounds verry lean and dry which is supprising but am thinking about trying something other than the nova i already have. i may go with some aromasin and myogenx, big sexy why are u using both clomid and myogenx? i was sent a site from a friend a while ago that sells pct stuff ive been asking some mods if its good, some havnt even heard of it, if anyone can do a check pm me.

Why? Because you will get your natty test up super fast, allowing you to keep more of your gains, and even getting stronger through PCT.

Thread Information