daytrader is offline Member

Stimulants... HOW taxing on the nervous system..

Not to sound like a pussy.. but i dont think i can take lipo6 or redline anymore.. since i am cutting i tried to throw lipo6 back in the mix... yesterday during my leg workout felt like i was going to have a heart attack, i could barley sleep last night, well i could sleep, but it didnt feeel like i was getting into a deep sleep.. and i really feel shitty today

In the late summer fall while i was dieting i would occasionally have episodes of extreme fatigue that would last a few days.. no stamina or brain power to do much... Im wondering now if it was infact the constant intake of stimulants i was taking for gym/ energy /fat burn.... Anyone have experience like this or any input?

Thanks

daytrader is offline Member
    nbump it up...

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    how much lipo6 did u take?

if youve taken an extended period of time off, start off @ a lower dose to reasses yer tolerance levels

also

how much water were u drinkin?

Serotonin is offline Member
    Aside from the down regulation of cellular receptors stimulants can cause you to burn through vitamins and minerals. A lot of the processes in the body, especially the electron transport chain in mitochondria used to produce ATP, require various minerals to be "used." Some stimulants that have a diuretic effect cause you to secrete the electrolytes found in the body. The kidney's regulate blood volume strictly by controlling the absorption/secretion of sodium and in turn sodium reabsorption is controlled by sodium/potassium pumps located in your kidneys. Potassium ions are traded with sodium since water reabsorption occurs due to osmotic gradients in the collecting ducts of a nephron.

Go with your instincts bro... take some time off from that shit to allow your body to down regulate and if you do have a nutrient/mineral deficiency, it will allow you to replenish it/them. If you're just starting something and feeling that crappy either take a lower dose or not at all. Stimulants make me feel like shit and I personally stay away from them (except caffeine).

Thread Information