Thread: ECA question

the big lebowski is offline Junior Member

Question ECA question

I keep seein people callin their ECA stack a cycle like they have a planned out exact amount of time they will be on it and then others just seem to take however long they want until they get the results they want. Are they callin it a cycle cause they just go off and on it for example 1 wk on and 1 wk off? or does anyone have specific amounts of times that a human should take it before it becomes unsafe?
    I'm askin because i love it so far and ive dropped bout 9lbs in the last month mainly cause it keeps me energized for my cardio and wakes me outta bed so im eating right, so i wanna keep takin it. I'm takin it 4 days on 2x a day then 3 days off with benadryl at night
    sorry for the long question just couldnt find the answer anywhere

K.Biz is offline Banned
    2 weeks on and 2 weeks off is the recomended thing. Personally i dont like the fact of making yourself "speed" its pretty much doing it legally. i think its dangerous and normal cardio will help u lose weight to

heavyhitter08 is offline Associate Member
    ^^ Ditto. 2 wks on 2 wks off. If you run it straight you will fry your receptors and lose it's effect. Some people call it a cycle b/c they plan out a timeframe to reach a desired goal. A time were all you do is focus on your short term goal.

Not a good idea if your just taking it to take it...

Quote Originally Posted by K.Biz
    2 weeks on and 2 weeks off is the recomended thing. Personally i dont like the fact of making yourself "speed" its pretty much doing it legally. i think its dangerous and normal cardio will help u lose weight to
    ya i knew it wasnt safe when i started it and thats part of the reason for my question. Ive heard of doing it 2wks on then 2wks off and other on and off scenarios but i see some ppl callin it a cycle like they plan on takin for exactly6 wks like its winny or somethin because they read somewhere that is the amount of time u shouldnt take it over, so is there a period of time u should consider stoppin it after "cycling" it or is it not that big a deal to continue it through the summer until u get where u wanna be at and can just maintain

Quote Originally Posted by heavyhitter08
    ^^ Ditto. 2 wks on 2 wks off. If you run it straight you will fry your receptors and lose it's effect. Some people call it a cycle b/c they plan out a timeframe to reach a desired goal. A time were all you do is focus on your short term goal.

Not a good idea if your just taking it to take it...
    is doing it 4 days on then 3 days off takin benadryl on the off days not gonna give receptors enough time to recup, also i was just pointin out the perks of it as i see it in addition to weight loss and i do not plan on takin it just for energy alone cause i know it cant possibly be safe to take continually just for the hell of it

maybe i could ask whats the longest any of u have ran an ECA stack for ?
    thanx for the responses btw

bump?

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Not sure why people are saying its not safe. Yea maybe if You take a high dose and go run in the heat, but taking it before a workout or cardio should not be a problem. Nothing is 100% safe now a days. I know many guys who have been Taking epehdrine, caffenine, alcar or asprin for years and they see good results, and there breaks only last for a couple of days. See what works best for you, then go from there.

thanx for the info kman, ya im takin the recommended dose ive read on here 25mgs E, 200mgs C, 81mgs A so it sounds to me i should be ok to run it another month and ***ending on how its treating me at that point ill either stop it till i decide to cut again or take a long break during june

Thread Information