madds87 is offline Junior Member

make my own off cycle...... help

ok guys i took some hoodrol 50 and i know about the pct and all the crap you gotta take on off cycle so dont worry about educating me, im doing everything right... i just need your opinion. ok this is what i have... i have a full bottle of formadrol. 10 servings of zma has milk thistle in it also. and about another 10 servings of 6 oxo. now i odnt know if you have ever looked at the back of formadrol before, but the bottle is half the servings of how long you need go on it(the bottle lasts 2 weeks, and your supposed to take it for 4)... soooo since im poor and im a college student. i was wanting to know if i could mix all of the, that i mentioned up top, and maybe top it off with some trib.... so .... i dont see anything wrong with it. so what yall think??

nyjetsfan86 is offline Anabolic Member
    those pricucts you just mentioned are your PCT?

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by madds87
    ok guys i took some hoodrol 50 and i know about the pct and all the crap you gotta take on off cycle so dont worry about educating me, im doing everything right... i just need your opinion. ok this is what i have... i have a full bottle of formadrol. 10 servings of zma has milk thistle in it also. and about another 10 servings of 6 oxo. now i odnt know if you have ever looked at the back of formadrol before, but the bottle is half the servings of how long you need go on it(the bottle lasts 2 weeks, and your supposed to take it for 4)... soooo since im poor and im a college student. i was wanting to know if i could mix all of the, that i mentioned up top, and maybe top it off with some trib.... so .... i dont see anything wrong with it. so what yall think??
    yer doing nothing right if thats what you're taking as post cycle

nooo im not talking a*out just that for a pct....... lol i know a*out the pct.... this is what i was trying to avoid... ok... what im asking is i will *e running out of formadrol after two weeks... i wont have enough money for my other two weeks on my off cycle. now can i (instead of *uying another formadrol) mix up the zma and 6-oxo? and yes also taking all of the other pct's.... milk thistle, niacin, hawthorn *erries, nac, etc.

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    nooo im not talking a*out just that for a pct....... lol i know a*out the pct.... this is what i was trying to avoid... ok... what im asking is i will *e running out of formadrol after two weeks... i wont have enough money for my other two weeks on my off cycle. now can i (instead of *uying another formadrol) mix up the zma and 6-oxo? and yes also taking all of the other pct's.... milk thistle, niacin, hawthorn *erries, nac, etc.
    those ARE NOT "pct's"

those ARE support supplements

6-oxo, zma, formadrol WILL NOT suffice for proper post cycle

i suggest you reesearch A LOT more b4 you run this cycle

yea bro i agree with tank, so it seems like you do need some educating

notorious_mem is offline Senior Member
    is hoodrol 50 anything like foodrol?oh ya educate before you medicate.

Shane35aa is offline Senior Member
    hey these guys are trying to help you ouy ...do a search...if you got more questions start a thread and ask...the bro's on here are really great bout helping out...do a little research don't look back in a month and say damn.." wish I'd knew that"...good luck bro

ok then i must be confused.... as an off cycle you take formadrol, anti estregen blocker, or natural test boost. you take your liver suport and cholesterol suport, milk thistle hawthorn berries nac, niacin, etc. so i htought this was the pct.... unless your talking about taking pharmaceutical clamyd(sp) or nolvydex(sp).

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    as soon as someone says they know everything, it usually means they dont

ok well never mind....... oh well ill research some more haha well i only have 7 more days... till my cycle is over .... i better hurry..... but if yall want to go ahead and tell me what i misunderstood that would be much apreciated.

ok then i must be confused.... as an off cycle you take formadrol, anti estregen blocker, or natural test boost. you take your liver suport and cholesterol suport, milk thistle hawthorn berries nac, niacin, etc. so i htought this was the pct.... unless your talking about taking pharmaceutical clamyd(sp) or nolvydex(sp).
    ok take your support supps and anti e and if you want a test booster(myogenx) DURING your cycle.For pct(post cycle therapy )(after your cycle) take your support supps,,test booster and your clomid, nolva d epending on your cycle.

ok well clomid and nolva are the anti- est product. but you can take 6-oxo i have never heard anything wrong with this. am i wrong? now formadrol also has an anti est blocker in it. why cant i use that? now if i can use 6-oxo and formadrol back to my first question................ if im done with the formadrol can i take the last bit of 6 oxo i have left to finish off to make my off cycle 4 weeks and not 2 weeks? i have done my research...... if yall dont understand please dont criticize, i know i can be confusing, i just worked out its hard to type.... haha

so all you took was formadrol and 6 oxo nothing else?

i dont understand, but so you know i was helping not criticizing.lol

i know notorious. im jm. no. i wont just be taking that........

post cycle:
    Formadrol-2 pills daily (this will last two weeks, i want it to last longer this why i set up this post..)
    milk thistle-800-1000mg daily 4-5 pills daily
    red yeast rice-2 pills daily

now since the formadrol is only going to last 2 weeks.... i was wanting to know if i could take some 6-oxo for ten more days just so i could extend the off cycle to 3 weeks....

sry guys ill be more specific nxt post or next question.

Thread Information