hocoathlete is offline Associate Member

DHEA aromatizes?

is this true? and does it aromatize enough to worry about it? could i take like a over the counter anti-e since it over the counter...lol i wouldnt think it could be that strong to call in for nolva, etc.

madds87 is offline Junior Member
    i heard dhea isnt beneficial for bodybuilders. but healps for sexual performance. which is making me wounder why its in anabolics? and why alot of people are taking it for muscle gains?

because its a precursor to andro,
    but im just wondering if the aromatization is hard?

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    I ran 100mg of DHEA ED for a little while, it doesnt do that much for muscle growth, maybe a little, what I noticed was that I felt alot better, I just felt really good all the time, its banned in Canada and this one little store I know that still carried it, but now they dont so I cant get it anywhere. If you plan on running it dont run it for too long without taking a break.

Quote Originally Posted by Testsubject
    I ran 100mg of DHEA ED for a little while, it doesnt do that much for muscle growth, maybe a little, what I noticed was that I felt alot better, I just felt really good all the time, its banned in Canada and this one little store I know that still carried it, but now they dont so I cant get it anywhere. If you plan on running it dont run it for too long without taking a break.

thanks bro, im not gonna use it for muscle mass...really..but just overall improvement.

im gonna get DHEA in 75 gram bulk powder for 28 bucks!

savax is offline Associate Member
    Big question is does it turn into DHT?!

Quote Originally Posted by hocoathlete
    thanks bro, im not gonna use it for muscle mass...really..but just overall improvement.

im gonna get DHEA in 75 gram bulk powder for 28 bucks!
    To answer your question though Im not too sure if it aromatizes or not I didnt run it over 100mg per day and I didnt have a problem with water retention or gyno or anything, thats not to say it doesnt aromatize but I personally didnt have any issues with it, just run a search on Google bro, theres lots or info on there about DHEA.

To answer your question though Im not too sure if it aromatizes or not I didnt run it over 100mg per day and I didnt have a problem with water retention or gyno or anything, thats not to say it doesnt aromatize but I personally didnt have any issues with it, just run a search on Google bro, theres lots or info on there about DHEA.

yeah thats what i was doing..looking for some logs, and alot of people were saying to run a AI with it becuase it converts to estrogen.

Quote Originally Posted by hocoathlete
    yeah thats what i was doing..looking for some logs, and alot of people were saying to run a AI with it becuase it converts to estrogen.
    It might, I cant remember, I used to have alot of articles on DHEA but they got lost somehow, I think as long as your not running a rediculous amount of it you should be fine, how much do you plan to run?? I would try an read some scientific studies on it as well, not just what people think of it, I wish I had those articles still, they explained everything, sorry man. I found the article on Google.

It might, I cant remember, I used to have alot of articles on DHEA but they got lost somehow, I think as long as your not running a rediculous amount of it you should be fine, how much do you plan to run?? I would try an read some scientific studies on it as well, not just what people think of it, I wish I had those articles still, they explained everything, sorry man. I found the article on Google.

lol its alright bro!

i planned on doing 100mgs ED, and see where that takes me.

Thread Information