ACE5HIGH is offline Member

Sick of MassNutrition!!!

So I decided to give Massnutrition another shot after waiting two weeks on my last order, even though they are less then 4 hours drive from me. Again its been two weeks since they gladly took my $120 and havent so much as sent me a confirmation email. Ive left a dozen or so e mails and have been calling but all of there phone lines are either disconnected or just recordings.

WTF!!! Im Done with these Bums!!! I suggest everyone look elsewhere for Supp's unless you dont mind waiting a month. Sorry for the

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    Quote Originally Posted by ACE5HIGH
    So I decided to give Massnutrition another shot after waiting two weeks on my last order, even though they are less then 4 hours drive from me. Again its been two weeks since they gladly took my $120 and havent so much as sent me a confirmation email. Ive left a dozen or so e mails and have been calling but all of there phone lines are either disconnected or just recordings.

WTF!!! Im Done with these Bums!!! I suggest everyone look elsewhere for Supp's unless you dont mind waiting a month. Sorry for the
    this happened to my friend recently, and im shocked cause i have ordered from them a lot and my stuff gets here in 3-4 days

roodogg is offline Associate Member
    i am going through the same right now I placed an order 11 days ago no confirmation nothing no response by phone or email

naturalsux is offline Anabolic Member
    i use this place. i get my orders quick and their cheap!
    http://www.dpsnutrition.net/

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    MassNutrition is horrible. They have lost my business forever.

Thread Information