LittleBitch is offline Junior Member

Netrients Rage!! ("first 100% legal anabolic!")

Ok, so I was at the gym the other day with one of my meat head mates. He doesn't know much about weight lifting or diet or supplements at all. Basically, he knows that you need protein and pasta (lol). He's naturally a big guy and is ****ing strong and insanely fit though, so partial credit.

He comes up to me and says he's buying this new produt that was recommended to him by some guy at a health supplement store.

Him: "yeah man I'm getting this new supplement called RAGE... it's got ANABOLIC in it man!"

Me: "Ughh...oh?"

Him: "Yeah it says its the first 100% Legal Anabolic ever made!"

Anyway, I proceeded to tell him not to fall victim to marketing overhype, but he sort of dismissed me for bad mouthing his new found awesome new supplement.

Anyway, so I did some research on it and the only info I could really find on it was on an ebay page that was selling it and had masive overhype written all over it.

So I was wondering if anyone had actualy tried this product, and if they had any good gains?

Anyway, I'm about 0% convinced this product is worth my friend's money (if it says shit like "100% legal anabolic!" on it, my first thought is "lol") so was just wondering if you guys knew anything about it?

K.Biz is offline Banned
    look its obviously a bunk product. there nothing on the market thats 100% anabolic

pwerfll1 is offline Banned
    very true

LittleBitch is offline Junior Member
    Indeed. Was just wondering if anyone had ever tried it is all.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Primaforce Methyl Rage Special - Short Dated 2x90 Caps

Price:GBP 6.99RRP:GBP 19.98Saving:GBP 12.99Size:2x90 CapsServings:180Availability:
    Usually Dispatched Within 1 Working Day Quantity: Rating: THESE PRODUCTS EXPIRED NOVEMBER 2006 and are excluded from our money back guarantee.

Studies have demonstrated METHYL-RAGE to be a highly psychoactive anabolic , making it ideal for use as a pre-workout stimulant. METHYL-RAGE can also be used to increase muscle hardness and fat loss as well as to improve focus and sense of well being. ULTIMATE ANABOLIC ENERGIZER

- SUPERIOR PRE-WORKOUT STIMULANT
    - INCREASE MUSCLE HARDNESS
    - BURN FAT

Supplement Facts:
    Container Size: 2 x 90 Caps
    Servings Per Container: 180
    Amount Per Serving:
    Methyl-Rage™ 12.5 MG†
    † Daily Value Not Established. Other Ingredients:
    Maltodextrin, Gelatin, Silicon Dioxide and Magnesium Stearate Directions For Use:
    As a dietary supplement, take 1-2 capsules 1-2 times per day with one serving taken 45 minutes prior to workout.

its crap

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    not sure about the first one but the methyl rage was methylated DHT

very potent steroid ...

nyjetsfan86 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleBitch
    Ok, so I was at the gym the other day with one of my meat head mates. He doesn't know much about weight lifting or diet or supplements at all. Basically, he knows that you need protein and pasta (lol). He's naturally a big guy and is ****ing strong and insanely fit though, so partial credit.

He comes up to me and says he's buying this new produt that was recommended to him by some guy at a health supplement store.

Him: "yeah man I'm getting this new supplement called RAGE... it's got ANABOLIC in it man!"

Me: "Ughh...oh?"

Him: "Yeah it says its the first 100% Legal Anabolic ever made!"

Anyway, I proceeded to tell him not to fall victim to marketing overhype, but he sort of dismissed me for bad mouthing his new found awesome new supplement.

Anyway, so I did some research on it and the only info I could really find on it was on an ebay page that was selling it and had masive overhype written all over it.

So I was wondering if anyone had actualy tried this product, and if they had any good gains?

Anyway, I'm about 0% convinced this product is worth my friend's money (if it says shit like "100% legal anabolic!" on it, my first thought is "lol") so was just wondering if you guys knew anything about it?
    anabolic basically just means "in a building state" so im not sure how anything can have anabolic in it, and hey maybe they arent lying it could be a "100% legal muscle builder".....doesnt mean its a steroid though

Thread Information