skyeangel07 is offline Female Member

Is Tribullis Toxic To The Liver And Can It Shut You Down?

My boyfriend just got off a cycle about 1.5 months ago and followed the correct PCT. His liver values were high and both were 50 and 90. His test levels are still low and wants to use Tribullus but is afraid it will be hard on his liver and inhibit his test levels to normalize.

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    No, tribulus is not toxic to the liver, in fact it is reported to be beneficial to the liver. I was never too crazy about tribulus, but the idea is that it stimulates the testes into producing more testosterone , so it should help his body to produce more and normalize the test levels.

unclemoney is offline Senior Member
    I've read some good reviews on myogenx... then again I've read some negative reviews... But if you got 30bux then hey why not.

wanescotting is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by unclemoney
    I've read some good reviews on myogenx... then again I've read some negative reviews... But if you got 30bux then hey why not.
    Myogenx is not Trib. It is better, and IT WILL NOT SHUT YOU DOWN OR CAUSE LIVER PROBLEMS.

Quote Originally Posted by wanescotting
    Myogenx is not Trib. It is better, and IT WILL NOT SHUT YOU DOWN OR CAUSE LIVER PROBLEMS.
    Oh I know... Same deal with trib though... Not about the being better part but same for the 2nd two

bumpette

Quote Originally Posted by skyeangel07
    bumpette
    why did you bump... No, tribulus does not have a negative affect on the liver and it raises your natty test production it doesn't shut you down.

Quote Originally Posted by unclemoney
    why did you bump... No, tribulus does not have a negative affect on the liver and it raises your natty test production it doesn't shut you down.
    I thought bumping places your post at the top of the list again so it is easier to see. I would like to hear several opinions on certain question because i am well aware many people have different opinions on some questions. I am just not getting alot of feedback from this forum. I am a bit disappointed if you want the truth. And I have been waiting 8 days for access to the female forum and am on oxandralone and may be experiencing sides I needed advice on from the ladies. What other websites are there?

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by skyeangel07
    I thought bumping places your post at the top of the list again so it is easier to see. I would like to hear several opinions on certain question because i am well aware many people have different opinions on some questions. I am just not getting alot of feedback from this forum. I am a bit disappointed if you want the truth. And I have been waiting 8 days for access to the female forum and am on oxandralone and may be experiencing sides I needed advice on from the ladies. What other websites are there?
    I cant help u with the ladyies forum thing but about the trib. It will raise his snatty test and not effect his liver values at all

Thread Information