Taurus is offline Member

Aromasin whilst taking sd+pp

I was checking on Lion's website and i see he does'nt have any liquidex. i normally use l-dex whist on cycle for bloat and gyno, and armoasin during pct.

just wanted to know if i could use aromasin during both the cycle and pct. I know the pct dosage for aromasin, but could i get away with 0.5mg eod whilst on cycle?

Giants11 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You should not bloat on either of those two, they are very dry. I would not use an AI with either of those two.
    "without your word you're a shell of a man" - Tupac

***Giants11 is a fictional character any advice given is purely for entertainment purposes, always consult a physician before taking any supplements, drugs or changing your diet.***

bcaasdirty is offline Member
    sd CANNOT aromatize, so an AI should not b necessary during cycle

aromasin is GREAT for pct tho

Teegunn is offline Banned
    Do NOT use Nolva for PCT (or at all with SD/PP). Nolva can actually worsen prolactin problems, and both SD and PP have the possibility of causing prolactin problems in those prone to it. I would use clomid/aromasin for PCT. I used Aromasin ONLY for my PCT after SD.... was shut down hard. I'll never make that mistake again. I'll probably never use SD again, even though I have quite a few bottles in cold storage.

Lastly - I would get a couple of bottles of Myogenx and run 6 caps a day every day during and 12 daily after the cycle (the newer, smaller caps of myo, not the larger original caps).

Taurus is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants11
    You should not bloat on either of those two, they are very dry. I would not use an AI with either of those two.
    from the two log's about pp on this board, both are complaining of water bloat.

i used sd before and used clomid/nolv pct and was fine... retained 85% of my gains.

Taurus is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Teegunn
    Do NOT use Nolva for PCT (or at all with SD/PP). Nolva can actually worsen prolactin problems, and both SD and PP have the possibility of causing prolactin problems in those prone to it. I would use clomid/aromasin for PCT. I used Aromasin ONLY for my PCT after SD.... was shut down hard. I'll never make that mistake again. I'll probably never use SD again, even though I have quite a few bottles in cold storage.

Lastly - I would get a couple of bottles of Myogenx and run 6 caps a day every day during and 12 daily after the cycle (the newer, smaller caps of myo, not the larger original caps).
    i have myogenx ready for my pct. i dont think it should be necessary whilst on pp+sd.

my pct will be clomid/nolv/aromasin/myogenx and maybe clen .

Quote Originally Posted by Taurus
    from the two log's about pp on this board, both are complaining of water bloat.

i used sd before and used clomid/nolv pct and was fine... retained 85% of my gains.
    If those people are complaining of bloating I'm fairly certain its not estrogen related bloat so an AI in this case would not really do much for you.

***Giants11 is a fictional character any advice given is purely for entertainment purposes, always consult a physician before taking any supplements, drugs or changing your diet.***

Taurus is offline Member
    If those people are complaining of bloating I'm fairly certain its not estrogen related bloat so an AI in this case would not really do much for you.
    so ur saying there is no need for l-dex/armoasin/nolv whilst on these products. armosin/ldex couldnt hurt either right... to be on the safe side?

what other reasons for bloat could there be? excess sodium intake?

Superdrol does not convert to estrogen so any bloat/gyno is related to that fact that Superdrol is a Progestin. A SERM not an AI would be your best bet in this situation.

You cannot put L-dex and Aromasin in the same category as Nolva, 2 are AI's and 1 is a SERM big difference.

Superdrol does not convert to estrogen so any bloat/gyno is related to that fact that Superdrol is a Progestin. A SERM not an AI would be your best bet in this situation.

You cannot put L-dex and Aromasin in the same category as Nolva, 2 are AI's and 1 is a SERM big difference.
    i COMPLETELY see what you're saying...Ive been trying to 'figure' out the mystery behind SD

SD is a cross between masteron and mestanalone, both which are DHTs

If i stand corrected DHTs cannot convert to estrogen, leaving progesterone as the other possible 'culprit' behind these side effects

If this is true...

How does a product which is a cross between 2 DHTs exhibit progestinic properties???

If I stand corrected again (seems to be a trend LOL) progesterone is COMPLETELY foreign in the human male body, and a male 'gets' progesterone related side effects by introducing progestins (i.e. tren ?, deca etc) into the body

In conclusion...
    How would a product thats a cross between 2 DHTs, 'convert' to progesterone upon being ingested??

The only answer I've ever been able to come up w/ is (well a pretty shitty one to say the least) theres no way of telling how these designer roids will react once ingested, even tho on paper how they do react once ingested makes no sense at all

*pic credit given to BigCat*
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Aromasin whilst taking sd+pp-superdrol.jpg  

Taurus is offline Member

but there are people on here saying nolvadex can worsen the prgestin effects of sd or pp. i have taken nolv with sd before and was fine. so i guess i'll stick with the nolv if ur saying i need a serm.

Quote Originally Posted by bcaasdirty
    i COMPLETELY see what you're saying...Ive been trying to 'figure' out the mystery behind SD

SD is a cross between masteron and mestanalone, both which are DHTs

If i stand corrected DHTs cannot convert to estrogen, leaving progesterone as the other possible 'culprit' behind these side effects

If this is true...

How does a product which is a cross between 2 DHTs exhibit progestinic properties???

If I stand corrected again (seems to be a trend LOL) progesterone is COMPLETELY foreign in the human male body, and a male 'gets' progesterone related side effects by introducing progestins (i.e. tren ?, deca etc) into the body

In conclusion...
    How would a product thats a cross between 2 DHTs, 'convert' to progesterone upon being ingested??

The only answer I've ever been able to come up w/ is (well a pretty shitty one to say the least) theres no way of telling how these designer roids will react once ingested, even tho on paper how they do react once ingested makes no sense at all

*pic credit given to BigCat*
    They "claim" it is a cross between the two, however that seems to be only in effects. The only way they were able to put ou tthis product post Pro-Hormone ban was because of the loophole that included Progestins. Pretty much all the Designer Roids that were put out post ban were Progestin in nature because they were left out of the ban.

They "claim" it is a cross between the two, however that seems to be only in effects. The only way they were able to put ou tthis product post Pro-Hormone ban was because of the loophole that included Progestins. Pretty much all the Designer Roids that were put out post ban were Progestin in nature because they were left out of the ban.
    I see what you're saying...

but at the same time ive never read newhere else that post-ban products were ALL progestins, or a study to back that up...but then again ive never read a study claiming what was listed on the label to be correct

Thread Information