Taurus is offline Member

sd+pp for 8 weeks

i was reading on the designer supplements website, and they suggest the following cycle for stacking pp + sd:

wk pp sd

1) 30 0
    2) 30 0
    3) 30 0
    4) 20 20
    5) 20 20
    6) 30 0
    7) 30 0
    8) 30 0

I'll post the link, but they actually say this is a good way to get the best of both products. what do you guys think.

Shane35aa is offline Senior Member
    Is the extra 4 weeks worth tearing up your liver?

Taurus is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shane35aa
    i'm not saying i'm gonna do it. i'm just telling you what i read.

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shane35aa
    I agree, an extra 4 weeks is way too much for your liver.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    It might be good, but at what risk?
    I think the gains from 4 weeks are great. Going 8, could be slightly better, but you probably will be doing more harm than good.

I dont know though. Id like to see other inputs.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    what big sexi said. there are 2 active logs on this forum about sd and pp. did u read those?

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by number twelve
    what big sexi said. there are 2 active logs on this forum about sd and pp. did u read those?
    Holla. One of those logs are mine

Heres my 2 Cents: Dont run the PP, personally i found it completly useless. Mabye if I had run it on its own it might have been good, but it doesnt even come close to SD as far as gains. I ran it for 2 weeks? mabye a lil longer and me and 12 both agreed it wasnt good. And dopped from our cycles.

As far as an 8 week cycle. Its POINTLESS Would the gains be better then 4 weeks? Perhaps? Is it worth the damage of your BP, HPTA and cholesterol? Definetly not.

I feel like some people think "the longer I cycle the better results", which is definetly not always the case. the body will only pack on so much strength/mass in 1 cycle, ***ending on genetics of course. Save your health, money, time and your nuts and only run it for 4 weeks, I think you'll be much more happy this way.

Taurus is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by K.Biz
    Holla. One of those logs are mine

Heres my 2 Cents: Dont run the PP, personally i found it completly useless. Mabye if I had run it on its own it might have been good, but it doesnt even come close to SD as far as gains. I ran it for 2 weeks? mabye a lil longer and me and 12 both agreed it wasnt good. And dopped from our cycles.

As far as an 8 week cycle. Its POINTLESS Would the gains be better then 4 weeks? Perhaps? Is it worth the damage of your BP, HPTA and cholesterol? Definetly not.

I feel like some people think "the longer I cycle the better results", which is definetly not always the case. the body will only pack on so much strength/mass in 1 cycle, ***ending on genetics of course. Save your health, money, time and your nuts and only run it for 4 weeks, I think you'll be much more happy this way.
    like i said, i have no intentions of running it. i merely put out what the maker of the product is recommending. i have done sd for 4 weeks before and was pleased with the results. i have since used prop and tren for 10 weeks... so i know what works for my body.

Thread Information