Thread: taraxatone

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~

taraxatone

I'm going to Miami in a week. Trying to loose a little more water. How long before should i start taking this

tony540i is offline New Member
    i've used it before, not bad stuff. anyways it kicks in pretty fast, but since your leaving in a week, i'd probably start taking it like tomorrow! you'll def. see good results though, as long as your bf is low.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Thanks. I'll start it tomorrow. well you can see my BF in my avi. I'm going for my 30th b-day

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    it didnt do squat for me....... i would just water load... then drop it--asa if you were competing..

u gada take a buttload of it to do anything... i took it-did nothing. i took shrink wrap AND dand root-nothing. IMO its a waste.......

Quote Originally Posted by getnjakked
    it didnt do squat for me....... i would just water load... then drop it--asa if you were competing..

u gada take a buttload of it to do anything... i took it-did nothing. i took shrink wrap AND dand root-nothing. IMO its a waste.......
    well i mean it is only a supplement, not an aas..so don't really know exactly the kind of results you might have been looking for or thought you would achieve, i mean its not like your taking lasix or anything like that..but i think for what it is...it gets the job done!

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    Thanks. I'll start it tomorrow. well you can see my BF in my avi. I'm going for my 30th b-day
    by the way, happy b-day bro!!

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    I'm going to Miami in a week. Trying to loose a little more water. How long before should i start taking this
    The GNC Waterex will do the exact same thing for half the price. But someone has to pay for all that advertising.
    -------------------
    With regards to effectiveness, sure they'll help but as Jakked said, you'll be better off using sound principles (water loading, reduce carbs/sodium/sugar, and don't drink much with meals).
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Thread Information