mike51183 is offline New Member

sd and low carbs

anyone have any success using sd with a low/moderate carb diet? im going for a lean bulk and very sensitive to carb intake

ss01 is offline Associate Member
    SD leeches carbs from your bloodstream. It is very carb-***endent. The reports from people either cutting or low-carb bulking with SD are unanimous: it's a good recipe for feeling like utter crap.

ImACrazyJewDaddy is offline Associate Member
    its better if you have High carb diet, but in my case, i have gained 12 lean lbs so far on a low carb diet. but I feel like absolute shit all day and can barely breath Ill never do another SD cycle.

ss01 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ImACrazyJewDaddy
    its better if you have High carb diet, but in my case, i have gained 12 lean lbs so far on a low carb diet. but I feel like absolute shit all day and can barely breath Ill never do another SD cycle.
    On a high-calorie diet it is fvcking wonderful bro, the best oral out there IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by ImACrazyJewDaddy
    How many carbs a day are you getting in, what dose are you using ? have you lost any bodyfat?

Just started my Superdrol cycle today.. Doing 10mg for like 2 weeks or so. when is the best time for me to take that one pill?

ImACrazyJewDaddy is offline Associate Member
    20 mg a day,im going down to 10 and stoppin because I cant stand the sides. Massive pain near my right/back side(kidney). roughly about 250-300 carbs aday. Most of which Are and hour before lifting, and right after my workout. Rest of the day is plain chicken breast with a1/2 cup of carrots, and a half cup of broccoli each time I eat, and a couple of Ons chocolate protien shakes, and a Casien shake before bed. Again, not a perfect diet, but it works. Bf did drop a little because abs to show fuller, But I dont do cardio because the SD kills me in that ***artment.

Thread Information