Thread: MyoGenX

nickd10 is offline Junior Member

MyoGenX

What is everyones feeling or turnout for using MyoGenx not with PCT but just off cycle as a good supplement?

I came off a 8 week Tbol cycle and PCT ended two weeks ago and Im looking for a good supp to take while off cycle......

Currently on:
    Vit C
    Multi
    BCAA's
    Protein
    Gluamine

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    I found that Myo raised libido somewhat and might have made pct easier. Decent supplement, but I didnt feel a big diffrence.

In researching this I found alot of people to say its a great supp......obviously it will vary ***ending on the individual though and what your looking to use it for.

If you were to take it off cycle and not with PCT, because of the raise in test levels, coming off do you thing it would be needed to take something like nolva??

Quote Originally Posted by nickd10
    If you were to take it off cycle and not with PCT, because of the raise in test levels, coming off do you thing it would be needed to take something like nolva??
    There will be more aromatasion to estrogen if myo raises test...So if you are gyno prone, nolva would be a good idea.

Nolva will also increase Test levels from another pathway than myo, so using them together will probaly be more effective than using myo as a stand-alone.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    i love it

Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    There will be more aromatasion to estrogen if myo raises test...So if you are gyno prone, nolva would be a good idea.

Nolva will also increase Test levels from another pathway than myo, so using them together will probaly be more effective than using myo as a stand-alone.

Appreciate the info man......from what I have seen so far Im not prone to gyno but thought it would still beneficial to use an anti-e with this.

Anyone with feedback on use without PCT....meaning just as a good off-cycle supp?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I've used it off cycle and noticed increased labido and better sleep. No increase in testicular size though.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    I've used it off cycle and noticed increased labido and better sleep. No increase in testicular size though.
    My sleep doesnt get to much better, as my sleep is by far insanly awsome alredy. but i do get very very vivid dreams which is cool, and my testicualr size is prob the biggest side for me, my balls get huge

Edit: ohh and some slight acne as well

I forget who it was (search for it if you want) but someone had likened the effects to a mild cycle of test...which makes sense.

If you were mid-range for test (500), and Myo increases your test to 2x that level, it's the same increase as you'd likely get from 100mgs of prop EOD.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    I forget who it was (search for it if you want) but someone had likened the effects to a mild cycle of test...which makes sense.

If you were mid-range for test (500), and Myo increases your test to 2x that level, it's the same increase as you'd likely get from 100mgs of prop EOD.

I'm going to give it a shot and see what results I come up with.....I usually only like to do 1 cycle a year so hopefully this will end up being beneficial to use during the off months.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    It probaly ***ends on the individual.

100 mg prop eod will be 350mg a/week.

I remember Kale said hes TRT dose is 100mg test a/week and hes BW shows test-values on mid 900ng/dl, if I remember correctly.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls

I remember Kale said hes TRT dose is 100mg test a/week and hes BW shows test-values on mid 900ng/dl, if I remember correctly.
    You do remember correctly

JROKK26 is offline Associate Member
    I love this stuff too. Used it twice during PCT and I feel it helped a lot with recovery/libido. Both PCT's i continued to make strength gains, but after last PCT I decided to put it to the test and continued use by it self for another month. I was able to maintain strength and even made slight gains, nothing major, but when I came off... everything started going down hill almost immediately, not much but definitely notice a difference. I know everybody's different but it has worked well for me and I would recommend it off cycle for strength and libido.

P.S.-I didn't need or use an anti-e either

Quote Originally Posted by JROKK26
    I love this stuff too. Used it twice during PCT and I feel it helped a lot with recovery/libido. Both PCT's i continued to make strength gains, but after last PCT I decided to put it to the test and continued use by it self for another month. I was able to maintain strength and even made slight gains, nothing major, but when I came off... everything started going down hill almost immediately, not much but definitely notice a difference. I know everybody's different but it has worked well for me and I would recommend it off cycle for strength and libido.

P.S.-I didn't need or use an anti-e either

From what I have read so far I think its best if you do run this on its own not as a PCT but stand alone stack.......to run a PCT after. Seems since your test levels do raise and people have stated they have seen a difference after stopping the dose, you should run nolva or clomid for a period of time coming off.

Maybe. My 100mg/EOD test prop dose gets me up to 950ish and around 200-250mgs/eod of Test PhenylProp gets me to 1500+.

TexasX is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nickd10 View Post
    From what I have read so far I think its best if you do run this on its own not as a PCT but stand alone stack.......to run a PCT after. Seems since your test levels do raise and people have stated they have seen a difference after stopping the dose, you should run nolva or clomid for a period of time coming off.
    How long can you take Myo? Also, how long should you use Clomid after Myo, a specific period of time or until Clomid bottle is empty?

Thread Information