gunzgunz is offline New Member

creatine mood change?

ive cycled creatine for a while and ive been told by my therapist that creatine can alter your mood. ive felt a mood shift, more on the explosive side when i got pissed off. anybody have the same thing happen to them? any type of mood change?

sorel_C is offline Member
    Cant say i have, or have meet anyone in person or over the net that have experiecend mood swings off creatine

-DedicateD- is offline Member
    never had any mood changes of any sort on creatine

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    got mad bloat from creatine no mood swings

BigFluff is offline Junior Member
    I didnt notice anything on Creatine, but when I started doing Lipodrene I noticed my mood has been a bit more out of control. But I'm a moody guy to begin with so I guess it could just be that adding the stress of working out much harder

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    My brotther turns into a asshole on creatine. I think it has to do with the crazy insuline levels, but this is just my theory.

TrennK is offline Junior Member
    nope ,never have either.

Tesla is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gunzgunz
    ive felt a mood shift, more on the explosive side when i got pissed off.

must be creatine rage....LOL!!

(1*) is offline Member
    therapist and family doctors blame ANY suppplement for problems.... i once had a friend that broke out with a rash on his arm while taking creatine and tribex and the doc told him he could only take 1 or the other because his body couldn't handle both....

dwaynewade is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by (1*)
    therapist and family doctors blame ANY suppplement for problems.... i once had a friend that broke out with a rash on his arm while taking creatine and tribex and the doc told him he could only take 1 or the other because his body couldn't handle both....

lol... the older more experienced docs have little or no actual knowledge of herbal remedies/medicine or over the counter supplements. And you could forget them knowing about specific forms of any of these substances. For ex. Creatine... mono, micro, ethyl etc. The guys here know more and have far more experience. They are good for blood work and testing... say if you were juicing or on GH.

MFT81 is offline Senior Member
    One of the dumbest things ive ever heard, So far this is the dumbest thing ive heard today.

Quote Originally Posted by MFT81
    One of the dumbest things ive ever heard, So far this is the dumbest thing ive heard today.
    the thread? or the Doc comment?

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Both.

Quote Originally Posted by dwaynewade
    the thread? or the Doc comment?

MFT81 is offline Senior Member
    NO, the Doctors comment. Its not dumb to ask a question like that if you really dont know.

Sorry to have sounded like an idiot, but im thinking of going to the doctor to get my testosterone /estrogen levels checked and I didnt know if the Supps had any effect on them or mood in general.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Most doctors, and especially therapists don't know crap about sports supplements and jump on the band wagon of misinformation. What problems are you having? Give us a little more info please.

nietzsche0904 is offline New Member
    i have not had any mood chnages on creatine (i've tried mono and EE)

I guess the best way to put it is more aggressive mood swings, instead of just getting upset about something (I jsut found out my exwife is banging a coke dealer) I've jsut been getting really down on it and ever before that particular episode the same kind of really pronounced mood swings mostly in the downward stages, not the mania stage, but the depression half (of the mood spectrum i suppose)

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    ^Thats a bummer about ur ex.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFluff
    I guess the best way to put it is more aggressive mood swings, instead of just getting upset about something (I jsut found out my exwife is banging a coke dealer) I've jsut been getting really down on it and ever before that particular episode the same kind of really pronounced mood swings mostly in the downward stages, not the mania stage, but the depression half (of the mood spectrum i suppose)

that sucks bro

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFluff
    sorry to hear that bro, women are conivining whores

But what your probably going through is a minor case of post dramatic stress syndrome. nothing serious, but can emotionaly damage someone for sometime. Creatine has nothing to do with this, just the extra stress of feeling betrayed and lonely can take a astounding effect on the body.

everyone goes through things like these at one point or another... cliche but "what doesn't kill ya only makes you stronger"... and remember that the best way to combat stress is in the gym... when go and

everyone goes through things like these at one point or another... cliche but "what doesn't kill ya only makes you stronger"... and remember that the best way to combat stress is in the gym... when go and
    That was awesome, its more the Lipodrene i'm pointing towards, I have a feeling it has to do with my heartrate being around 160-180 for 40 mins continuous then going and lifting. It seems that this is the time when it is worst I think because of how long My MR stays that high with the lipo. Oh... I a little off topic, but someone told me to not take creatine and lipo at the same time because they cancel eachother out somehow? But if thats in another threadI couldnt find it

Thanks for all the help and words of encouragement
    Because when shit goes down, you throw the steel.

Oh, I called my doctor about it and they want me to go in to the lab to get my testosterone and estrogen levels checked... I think it would be really funny if after all this I get prescribed gear. I can imagine it now I'd be thrilled (I'm not sure if I can say that or not, edit me if I cant sorry)

Thread Information