Thread: Help ASAP

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries

Help ASAP

Ok, so I did something stupid...drinking and juicing. Well, with SD that is.

And now, Im having left a**ominal pain, and its mainly when I take a decent size breath. Is this my liver?
    Monday will be my 4th week. Questyion is, do I continue my my cycle and just lower the dose from 30 to 20? or just cut my cycle into 3 weeks and start PCT monday?

And of course, see a doc if this persist.

Man, Im an idiot....I told myself I wouldnt, then bam, you get caught up in the moment...shit

well, advice guys? anyone who maybe experienced this?

And for all you who are running these pro-roids and/or want to, DO NOT DRINK!

Superhuman is offline Banned
    Just drink lots of water I'm sure you'll be fine

embalmer is offline Associate Member
    i drank a pint a night or two straight nights on m1t and smoked some herb.. i was fine. just drink lots and take ur mind off of it.,. theres nothing but stomach in your left hand side of your body

maxiimus is offline Associate Member
    hmmm prob go see a doc, hope all gets better keep us posted on how ya go matey

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    im sure youll be fine
    take some extra milk thistles

K.Biz is offline Banned
    im gonna say it and u know i am so here it goes: YOUR A MORON

ok now that, thats over. drink a bunch of water, and chill out, take a rest from lifting tomo, give your body an extra day to recover, and add an extra 1000mg of the tgistle, oh and dont be a retard and drink again. arnt you the one who gets kidney stones? drinking alchol dehydrates you bro, making it easyer for kidney stones, lets get real here huh?

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K.Biz
    im gonna say it and u know i am so here it goes: YOUR A MORON

ok now that, thats over. drink a bunch of water, and chill out, take a rest from lifting tomo, give your body an extra day to recover, and add an extra 1000mg of the tgistle, oh and dont be a retard and drink again. arnt you the one who gets kidney stones? drinking alchol dehydrates you bro, making it easyer for kidney stones, lets get real here huh?

lol I knew that was coming.
    Yeah, I already upped the milk thistle. Ill increase my water intake to 2 gallons.
    haha I told myself I wasn't gonna drink, but you of all people K-Biz, know how these crazy parties go lol.

Its been a good cycle thus far, up 14lbs, and strength jumped like crazy...ya know, the typical SD effects.

And thanks ev1 on the quick responses and whatnot.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx
    lol I knew that was coming.
    Yeah, I already upped the milk thistle. Ill increase my water intake to 2 gallons.
    haha I told myself I wasn't gonna drink, but you of all people K-Biz, know how these crazy parties go lol.

Its been a good cycle thus far, up 14lbs, and strength jumped like crazy...ya know, the typical SD effects.

And thanks ev1 on the quick responses and whatnot.
    Hell yea!

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    lol...k biz doesnt have friends

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    When you say drinking, do you mean you went out ONE night and got shit faced or have you been drinking about every weekend while on SD?
    If you went out ONE night and got drunk you should be good to go but if you have been drinking every weekend well have to say you could have messed yourself up.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by number twelve
    lol...k biz doesnt have friends
    but, but, but i thought we were friends......

Thread Information