PyroGenX (main ingredient revealed!)

I'm going to tell you guys a bit about the new Fat Burner I'm coming out with.

It's called "PyroGenX" and is part of the "Anthony Roberts" line of supplements produced by Protein Factory.

It primarily works by Mitochondrial Uncoupling, via UCP1 (though there is UCP2 & UCP3 action as well). Think of it like a nutritional version of DNP , which comes from naturally occuring sources. The primary ingredient is Fucoxanthin*. I've also added some other stuff I think is good, but you're probably only interested in the Fucoxanthin.

The dose I'm putting in PyroGenX is 500mgs/cap. And they're going to be bad ass liquid-caps, so they get totally absorbed, 100%. Anyway, in the study I have (thirty ****ing bucks to buy the thing!), it shows that in the test animals, a 2% fucoxanthin rich diet (1-2 caps with each meal will get you there), the animals in the test group ended up with 15% less bodyweight and a 25% reduction in a**ominal fat.

So I thought this would be a great product, contacted Protein Factory, and it's in production right now. Should be available by the end of this week or next.

Anyway, here's the abstract of the study which shows Fucoxanthin to do what I was just talking about:

Fucoxanthin from edible seaweed, Undaria pinnatifida, shows antiobesity effect through UCP1 expression in white adipose tissues.
    Maeda H, Hosokawa M, Sashima T, Funayama K, Miyashita K.

Laboratory of Biofunctional Material Chemistry, Division of Marine Bioscience, Graduate School of Fisheries Sciences, Hokkaido University, Hakodate, Hokkaido 041-8611, Japan.

Mitochondrial uncoupling protein 1 (UCP1) is usually expressed only in brown adipose tissue (BAT) and a key molecule for metabolic thermogenesis to avoid an excess of fat accumulation. However, there is little BAT in adult humans. Therefore, UCP1 expression in tissues other than BAT is expected to reduce a**ominal fat. Here, we show reduction of a**ominal white adipose tissue (WAT) weights in rats and mice by feeding lipids from edible seaweed, Undaria pinnatifida. Clear signals of UCP1 protein and mRNA were detected in WAT of mice fed the Undaria lipids, although there is little expression of UCP1 in WAT of mice fed control diet. The Undaria lipids mainly consisted of glycolipids and seaweed carotenoid, fucoxanthin. In the fucoxanthin-fed mice, WAT weight significantly decreased and UCP1 was clearly expressed in the WAT, while there was no difference in WAT weight and little expression of UCP1 in the glycolipids-fed mice. This result indicates that fucoxanthin upregulates the expression of UCP1 in WAT, which may contribute to reducing WAT weight.

PMID: 15896707 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    Interesting stuff. I'm looking forward to it being tested by someone here!

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Ime looking forward to trying it out.
    In your opinion, is this supplement something you can use constantly, or would you recomend cycling it?( for most effect.)

It will continue to work as long as you take it, but I wouldn't personally reccomend using it all year round.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Hey Ant me ol' mate!

I would like to offer my services for human trials and cause I'm in a good mood I'll even do it for free!

Can you and Swifto help me test the LD50 of it?

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts

Haha. I will check it out when it goes to market though.

Yup, no sweat, I feel sure I would be the 50% that lives!

bigdogc is offline Associate Member
    I have a question. How does the Fucoxanthin interact with this protein? Does it stimulate gene expression of the protein, or does it bind to it/activate the protein? I like the research on the mitochondrial protein, but I don't see how Fucoxanthin has any role in changing your natural production/efficiency of it.

It increases expression of the protein.

goose is offline Banned
    Looks good buddy.It terms of being effective,do you have any ideas how will it compete with clen or ECA stack result wise?

Over the long term (a month +), way more effective. Over the short term (1-2 weeks) potentially less effective.

I think that if you were to use it on a pre-contest type cutting cycle, you would want to use it for all 16 weeks, because it's not going to keep getting less effective, like ECA/Clen would....it's going to be a long term use product.

I think you can use it to keep the fat off during a bulking cycle too, but that's going to have to be "field tested"...

richard_orchard is offline New Member
    Does it deplete ATP like DNP - ie, you get "weaker" in the gym?

Also, will you get a lot hotter / feel a bit crap like DNP?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    wtf?

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    wtf?
    He's trying to kill us mate!

goose is offline Banned
    That would kill you guys,its worst than 5 grams of DNP .Notsmall is my best mate.

Damm you roberts!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    That would kill you guys,its worst than 5 grams of DNP .Notsmall is my best mate.

Damm you roberts!!!!

violator1 is offline Associate Member
    count me in!!! I'm ready for something new that comes from someone just like the rest of us

violator1 is offline Associate Member
    oh would be sweet to include everything in a box set!

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    He's trying to kill us mate!
    I'm indestructible.

No worries. I'll test it...

Don't worry, it's not going to kill anybody. For this particular supplement, I spoke to two women (both a year from earning their doctorate degrees), one in the best kenesiology department in the country, and the other who works in mitochondrial science...the former was very optomistic for the product, and the latter said that the same precautions ought to be taken with it as with DNP .

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I'm going to tell you guys a bit about the new Fat Burner I'm coming out with.

It's called "PyroGenX" and is part of the "Anthony Roberts" line of supplements produced by Protein Factory.
    Looks quite promising!
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    hey anthony, was wondering if you ever got my email?
    I tried the one it shows, but I keep getting a status failure, so I put them in lower case and I believe it went through, but Im not sure if it went to you.

Thanks.

Thread Information