yungfaceb3 is offline Associate Member

mixing methyl's?

what is so dangerous about mixing methyls? and why?

MFT81 is offline Senior Member
    Because it's twice the toxicity on the liver.

what where you thinking about stacking????

-DedicateD- is offline Member
    this has been covered already in the ids thread.. he stacked mass tabs and bulk tabs and was 100% perfectly fine no sides rightttttt?? lol

mixing methyls

Yeah, actually i did stack mass and bulk tabs and your right i was actually 100% fine. would I do it again..no...I recognize that i was fortunate in not obtaining any negative sides as result of my cycle and i would advise against dong anything MORE than that. The reason i am asking is not becuase I personally plan on stacking anything but because one of the sales reps at my gym is about to seriously injure himself on his stack and I about got into a fight with his lil butt buddy roid head co-worker today over it just because the little co-worker was the one to give him the advice. This guy is older...in his mid-high thirties and though he is in good shape for his age..he doesnt really workout like that and isnt a serious bodybuilder/weightlifter by any meeans whatsoever. nayways today he was telling me how he spend 200 sumthin dollars buying all kinds of "tabs" and what he bought was...Ripped Tabs, 2 Cases of Bulk Tabs, 2 cases of Sostenol 250, and a case of Mass tabs and he plans on taking all this within or less than a 4 week period. Thas a single mass and ripped tab a day and 2 sostonol 250 and bulk tabs a day...i was like wut the fuk man. His excuse is that Noah Steere who is the supplemtn provider for my area used the same stack. But i don't know if you guys are familiar with Noah bbut he is like 6'7" or more and around 350lbs of lean muscle...if you don't beleive me go to the IDS website and see him for yourself, anyways Noah is huge and been a roid head for years and his body can easily suatain such...thats the thing that this idiot at my work cannot understand. Yes i took mass atbs and bulk tabs together, but only for 3 weeks, but thatsts 2 capsules whereas this guy is about toi start frikking 6 or more a day. I was about to get Sostonol 250 but seeing it was already in itself 3 methylated compounds combined i decided to stay away from it until i learned more about it or decided to cycle it by itself possibly in the future. But damn...it just bothers me that people with garbage ass physiques and dumbass, sloppy workout form/intensity/dedication will argue with me about this...is this stack a serious health risk or am i wrong? Because I seriously will print the replies to this and show them to him to help persuade him to seperate all his products into 2..possibly even 3 or four seperate cycles over time and easily double or triple his gains with a fraction of the health risk.
    Last edited by yungfaceb3; 07-03-2007 at 05:44 PM.

some people have to injure themselves to learn the hard way that something isnt good for them.

like a little kid sticking his finger in a light socket, he'll get shocked and then realize not to do it again

in this case it will be alittle more severe as there have been reported cases of liver failure, jaundice, etc from oral abuse

i worked with a guy who got caught up in the prohoromone hype and started stacking all types of things, 4 weeks later he was in the hospital with kidney and liver failure....yes he eventually recovered but that really isnt the point

u dont have to convince people to do anything let the morons find out for themselves. u can lead a horse to water but you cant make it drink

domeyeahaigh is offline Senior Member
    I dont think either of those have any methylated compounds in them..

domeyeahaigh is offline Senior Member
    IMO that stuff is all crap.. go with havoc, sustevol...something like that.

nietzsche0904 is offline New Member
    the amount of toxicity increases as you take more methyls... i don't know what would happen if you mixed the methyls but ended up with the same amount. like if you had 2 methyls but only half dosed them

Official Idiot's Cycle!

OKay I finally had the opportunity to sit down with the sales rep at my gym and hear about his cycle he is begining the 18th of this month. It is a 2 month (8week) cycle without break and it goes like this: AM-- I mass Tab, 1 Bulk tab, 2 sprays of HGH.....and PM -- 1 mass Tab and 2 sostonol 250 and 2 sprays of HGH. He is also going to add Ripped tabs to his daily cycle daily but is unceartain where to yet. He had all this stuff on him today i was like WTF! All he said about support supps was that "Bulk tabs has Milk Thistle in it." I was like yeah, but you are going to need ALOT more than like 300 something mg of Milk Thistle to save you from this cycle. So the cycle is 2 consecutive months (8weeks) and consists of 2 Mass tabs and Sostonol 250 a day plus either 1 o2 Bulk Tabs a day, 1 or 2 Ripped Tabs and 2 dosages of HGH every single day. And this guy is small and hardly ever works out. He isnt going to take support supps and his PCT is going to be IDS Posy Cycle Tabs. does this cycle seem as idiotic to you as it does to me?

Manpretty is offline Member
    ok back to the orginal question......

methylated substances can be stacked....usless people on this forum will tell you otherwise however, it is all about the way you go about your cycle....

inevetabily there with be a spike in liver values, raise in HDL/LDL, BP and so on.........

what people on here will never get is the fact a properly run cycle ie dosing, duration and support sups will yeild nice gains with rel little side person dependant of course......

you know your body the best monitor it while on cycle and adjust accordingly..

all that being said three or more is probably excessive and very ineffective why take three when you get that same gains from one

Manpretty is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by -DedicateD-
    some people have to injure themselves to learn the hard way that something isnt good for them.

like a little kid sticking his finger in a light socket, he'll get shocked and then realize not to do it again

in this case it will be alittle more severe as there have been reported cases of liver failure, jaundice, etc from oral abuse

i worked with a guy who got caught up in the prohoromone hype and started stacking all types of things, 4 weeks later he was in the hospital with kidney and liver failure....yes he eventually recovered but that really isnt the point

u dont have to convince people to do anything let the morons find out for themselves. u can lead a horse to water but you cant make it drink

im not sure i like your scare tactics dude.....that wont happen to everyone....actually youd find that would not happen to most that ran what ever cycle that was........

i mean if there are guys on here that can take 250mged of dbol or 200mged of winny......

Quote Originally Posted by Manpretty
    im not sure i like your scare tactics dude.....that wont happen to everyone....actually youd find that would not happen to most that ran what ever cycle that was........

i mean if there are guys on here that can take 250mged of dbol or 200mged of winny......

its not scare tactics, its reality,,,,but i agree with your comment

your absolutely right that it wont happen to most people, but if your going to lean towards an extreme why not lean towards the safe one...there is still too much misconception that since it can be bought over the counter, it is safe to use with no support and with no discretion ( bb.com has a reccommended 8 weeks methyl cycle on their website)...the younger members on the board need to know these products are strong and CAN lead to serious side effects.

i have ran multiple pro-horomone, pro-steroid cycles with proper support,
    minimal sides and great gains

i am all about safe usage of these supps

Thread Information