Kaioken is offline Member

Lightbulb Does the Concept of the LIPOSTACK make sense to you as an Athlete?

Thanks Bros just curious if it catches your attention and further does it make clear sense?

Combine The Power of Amplify 02™ and the Fat Incineration and appetite control of LIPOFLAME™ for the complete and powerful all-around fat loss, focus-enhancing, performance-building, and positive mood enhancement you need to succeed. The variety and flexibility of uses these two products give you is unmatched. Each LIPOSTACK™ contains one order of Amplify 02 and one order of LIPOFLAME.

HOW TO STACK LIPOFLAME WITH AMPLIFY 02

* One Full serving of LIPOFLAME in the Morning or for your AM Cardio
    * One serving of Amplify 02 for your Afternoon Lifting session

If you Lift in the Morning, use Amplify 02 in the Morning and LIPOFLAME midday. Either way you win!

NOTE: No other fat-burning products will be needed due to the Extraordinary Fat Burning of Both Amplify 02 and LIPOFLAME.
    Last edited by Kaioken; 07-10-2007 at 05:24 PM.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    If it sounds too go to be true, it is. Great marketing and advertising will usually suck most uninformed consumers right in.

Titleist is offline Senior Member
    Fat burners aren't my cup of tea, but for those who like that sort of thing I think it would be a good combination.

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    I have done Amp 02 in the past. I just started both together 2 days ago. I don't want to say too much right now until I have been on it at least 2-3 weeks, then I will give you my opinion.

Thanks

The combo really is powerful, effective and healthy but am unsure if the concepts of how to use or WHY make sense.

That's the fat-burning stack I'm using right now...except I only do a half dose of AMP02 prior to the gym...that's enough for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    That's the fat-burning stack I'm using right now...except I only do a half dose of AMP02 prior to the gym...that's enough for me.

I forgot to say your Uncoupler PYROGENX would work very well with the Stack as its Non Stimulatory

Yes...it would be great for bodybuilders. The jury is out on whether athletes could use PyroGenX though...I'm thinking it won't be great for them.

BlueCollar24 is offline Junior Member
    Yes...it would be great for bodybuilders. The jury is out on whether athletes could use PyroGenX though...I'm thinking it won't be great for them.
    The answer might be obvious...not sure. But being an athlete, why do you think it might not be the best thing?

Because it makes your mitochondria less efficient at creating ATP for you to use as energy. It uncouples them, creating heat, and burning foodstuffs and fat. As an athlete, you want ATP, not heat.

BlueCollar24 is offline Junior Member
    Because it makes your mitochondria less efficient at creating ATP for you to use as energy. It uncouples them, creating heat, and burning foodstuffs and fat. As an athlete, you want ATP, not heat.
    Gotcha...thanks a lot. And by the way, I've been running MyoGenX and only have good things to say about it. I'm sure this product will be good as well.

AS SOON as I said I was coming out with a Fucoxanthin based product, about 10 companies on BB.com said "So are we!"....

Geeks.

Giants11 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Which ones Anthony?
    "without your word you're a shell of a man" - Tupac

***Giants11 is a fictional character any advice given is purely for entertainment purposes, always consult a physician before taking any supplements, drugs or changing your diet.***

Nobody important. If you search for "pyrogenx" on BB.com's forums, then read the last 2 pages, you'll find out their names.

Frankly, it's not my policy to mention competitors who steal my ideas.

Giants11 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Nobody important. If you search for "pyrogenx" on BB.com's forums, then read the last 2 pages, you'll find out their names.

Frankly, it's not my policy to mention competitors who steal my ideas.

Yeah I understand that. I just hate when people play that game.
    "without your word you're a shell of a man" - Tupac

***Giants11 is a fictional character any advice given is purely for entertainment purposes, always consult a physician before taking any supplements, drugs or changing your diet.***

Quote Originally Posted by Giants11
    Yeah I understand that. I just hate when people play that game.
    It's garbage. They found out what my next product was going to be, and just came along and said "Yes, we thought of that too..."

Meanwhile, the only other product on BB.com with it has been out for a year now, and has nowhere near an effective dose of the Fucoxanthin.

The reason mine is not the first, like MyoGenX was, is because I've been a supplement designer for less than 11 months now. Last year, in August, I pitched Protein Factory a 3 product line, starting with fadogia, then a procyanidin/resveratrol product, then a Fat burner. And now, when I come up with new stuff, everyone says "yeah, we thought of that too, but never mentioned it"..and then I puke.

Thread Information