juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member

Question 1st prohormone cycle... help please

When it comes to the real deal im very knowledgeable on most compounds and pct methods... with prohormones im very confused!

So many different choices. Mass tabs, bold, SD, sostonol 250, PP. Also with pct there seems to be a lot of OTC pills.

Basically i want to bulk and gain the most weight i can. Whats the best for that? Also, are normally PCT treatments such as clomid, aromasin , arimidex , novedex, etc... better then then the OTC pills from supplement companies (i would think the supplement stuff is crap).

Note: My blood pressure normally gets jacked with juice and i havent used anything in a year.

nyjetsfan86 is offline Anabolic Member
    ok obviously you need to do some research, ill help you out a bit. if you want solid mass go with SD. yes you need real pct such as clomid, otc pills will not be any good for what you are going to take. btw these arent prohormones either. and you want to have support supps. do you have any lined up?

Bradly1234 is offline Associate Member
    1-ad if you can find 4-ad to go with it, m1t or superdrol. take a look at tanks "m1t faq" "supplament questions". otc pills are jack by themselves but if you get tomax&clomid or tomax and an ai, 6oxo wouldent be bad to throw in there.
    ive taken m1t and my bp shoots up as well so make sure you have all your support supps planned out esp your h-berry and a cycle support wouldent be a bad idea, i believe its made by anabolic innovations. best of luck

p.s age stats?

Quote Originally Posted by nyjetsfan86
    ok obviously you need to do some research, ill help you out a bit. if you want solid mass go with SD. yes you need real pct such as clomid, otc pills will not be any good for what you are going to take. btw these arent prohormones either. and you want to have support supps. do you have any lined up?
    I have some bottles of 17a-methly-etioallacholan-2-ene-17b-ol is that the active ingredient in SD?

support supps: Red Yeast Rice, Flush Free Niacin, & Milk thistle

K.Biz is offline Banned
    go read my sticky, its at the top pf this forum

Quote Originally Posted by K.Biz
    go read my sticky, its at the top pf this forum
    Thanks that did answer some questions. I have my support suppliments and PCT ready now. But i still dont know what product 17a-methly-etioallacholan-2-ene-17b-ol is. Its call P-max on the bottle

Bradly1234 is offline Associate Member
    Phera Plex and its got heavy sides so i would reccomend something less potent if its ur first ph or juice cycle.
    phera plex "PP" is best taken when dosages are throughout the day. The bioavailability is around 8-10 hours, one dose after a morning meal and one dose pre-workout, and load your support supps at least one week b4 cycle, and start ur hawthorn berry 2 weeks before because it takes 2 weeks for hawthorn to kick in

do more research

Thanks... i will research more. As well as start my support supps now
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradly1234
    Phera Plex and its got heavy sides so i would reccomend something less potent if its ur first ph or juice cycle.
    phera plex "PP" is best taken when dosages are throughout the day. The bioavailability is around 8-10 hours, one dose after a morning meal and one dose pre-workout, and load your support supps at least one week b4 cycle, and start ur hawthorn berry 2 weeks before because it takes 2 weeks for hawthorn to kick in

do more research

Thread Information