NightWolf is offline Member

Liver Protection

I am thinking of picking up some Liv52 tabs, been reading about this stuff but i cant find a definite answer to the question: Should Liv52 be taken while ON an oral cycle or AFTER?

The descreption says: Liv52 neutralizes all kinds of toxins and poisons from food, water, air and medications - all sources of detrimental effects on the liver.

So i guess if you take it after cycle its to late because it cant neutralize any poison from the oral AAS, but in the same time does it not mean that if you take it while on cycle it may neutralize the 17-alpha methyl group and in that way the drug wont pass the liver as good (like with andriol ) ?

brajosm is offline Banned
    during and after

id like to hear more about liv52 as well. i have always used milk thistel

Lejes is offline Junior Member
    Take liver healthy supps and foods during and after, and keep them in your diet regardless. Don't abuse orals and you'll get the best effect while using them and stay safe simultaneously.

Google liver healthy foods or something to find out what kind of veggies, and fruits you can stock up on to give you a little edge. Avoid alcohol. Gargle, gargle, gargle. Gargle balls.

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you get Liv52 get Liv52 DS, which is just double strength. Its just more practical I think. Or you could get this http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/thermo/liver.html but your gonna spend more money with that, its just that one is a more specific liver supplement for roid use while Liv52 and others are just general liver health. I don't know if it really makes much of a difference but if I were to use some roids that were heavy on the liver like halo or something I'd buy the second one. As far as all injectables you'd probably be fine with Liv52.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    I"ve always taken regular GNC or Vit Shoppe brand liver detoxin while cycling and after as well - i even take it off cycle after a night of drinking.

Those of you who say "take it while on" have you done so yourselfs? and did you notice any diffrence in gains?

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Liv-52 is good IMO!! This will be moved to the supplement section!! Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NightWolf
    I am thinking of picking up some Liv52 tabs, been reading about this stuff but i cant find a definite answer to the question: Should Liv52 be taken while ON an oral cycle or AFTER?

The descreption says: Liv52 neutralizes all kinds of toxins and poisons from food, water, air and medications - all sources of detrimental effects on the liver.

So i guess if you take it after cycle its to late because it cant neutralize any poison from the oral AAS, but in the same time does it not mean that if you take it while on cycle it may neutralize the 17-alpha methyl group and in that way the drug wont pass the liver as good (like with andriol) ?

Quote Originally Posted by mercedesdd
    Liv-52 is good IMO!! This will be moved to the supplement section!! Thanks
    Ya i know its good, but my question still is if one should take Liv52 ON cycle or AFTER?

Lejes is offline Junior Member
    Just take it both during and after.

Thread Information