Thread: Energy Question

goober48 is offline Junior Member

Energy Question

hey all. I play college football for a D1 school. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions about an OTC product that maybe could increase my energy before practice. I drink lots of water I eat good foods. However, before practice sometimes I find myself a bit tired. Just looking for something to give me that extra kick.

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    i used to take ECA stacks (buying them each individually and creating my own doses) but honestly i found a coffee works better than anything(if its not something you drink every day). i myself am extremely sensitive to caffiene but i know it works for me, and works faster than taking any pill. personally i cant stand the taste, but after i drink a coffee i cant sit still for the next 2 hours. it could also be a combination of your diet/sleep schedual..when you eat is almost as important as what you eat.

Bradly1234 is offline Associate Member
    thermo pump, gnc brand. its cheaper then no x, superpump...ect and it dosent have a ton of L-arg which can give ya the jitters and thats not good during practice from expierence lol

have u tried the thermo pump during practice? does it speed your heart rate up at all?

no, thats why i like it. i take it with my cee b4 i lift and practice. gives me pure energy. its got 200 mg of caffine which can if u r sensitive to caffine. try it lifting first b4 u hit the field so u get a feel for it.
    p.s what position do u play?

i play tight end and fullback

bcaasdirty is offline Member
    give something like a noexplode, amplify o2, or no shotgun a try

wouldnt reccomend ECA b4 practice, cuz (at least for ME ) if i ever took ECA b4 an intesne werkout id feel like poo poo--aka dizzy, lightheaded--and this was drinking ENUF water too

if you're looking for something to 'fuel' your workout instead of getting you amped up try vitargo!!

i dunno about no xplode or anything like that, it could give you a jittery feeling and the pumps could get annoying plus if your running around it might not be the best for you.

you play two positions for college D1? you must be one hell of an athlete

Thread Information