-DedicateD- is offline Member

IDS Mass Tabs & Sostonol 250 Results! + myo cyo pct question

Finishing up a 4 week cycle of mass tabs and sos 250. ran each at the recommended dose for the entire cycle.

starting weight 195-ending weight 212

i have done 2 cycles of SD before this and experienced pretty harsh sides (bp headaches especially) the only side effects i have felt from this cycle has been lower back pumps on squat day which only started recently

(keep in mind i had just switched exercises so there was an adjustment period)

strength went up in week 3-4 really, flat BB went from 280-7 to roughly 315-7, seated db shoulder press went from up about 90-6 to 105-6, started hanging 70lbs from the weight belt for pullups

squatting has always been weak as ive been nursing back/knee injuries forever but i worked from 195-6 ass to ground to 295-6 ass to ground (talk about muscle memory)

BUT yesterday morning i woke up to find that i am beginning to come down with a bit of early gyno, my nipples are starting to hurt a little bit and are getting more sensitive, although nothing is visable

my pct regimine was planned as myo and cyogenx. I am curious now though on the dosing for these supps as to best combat my gyno that is starting to form.

the reccomended dosing for myo cyo pct was always roughly 2:1 or 1.5:1 myo to cyo according to anthony. i was planning on 12-9 pills a day in this case.

with my new gyno developing, should i up the dose of cyogenx to try and combat it? ( ive searched on this topic and gotton fair results but a lot of arguments as well)

and if i up the cyo to lets say 12 pills, does the myo have to increase as well??

ask me anything about the IDS cycle im jumping on no shotgun and vitargo for pct as well ..i would like to know if anyone has any answers to my developing gyno or any advice and how to catch this thing quick b4 it turns into anything more

thanks

K.Biz is offline Banned
    if the gyno start to become more of a problem make sure you hop on some letro right away. as far as right now UP the cyogenx and extra 3 pills a day. and the myo can stay at 12 pills, no need to boost that. your a crazy many for running those 2 compounds bro. are you getting blood work?

i may get bloodwork done, really havnt decided yet

as far as the gyno is concerned im going to up the cyo a bit like i had planned on, lets assume worst case scenario i dont see or a feel a significant improvement and need to start taking the letro, if i remember correctly another pct supp may be needed for the rebound comming off letro?

the way i rationalize it, many people who take these otc orals up the recommended dose anyway (example of taking 40mg of SD, or taking 2 doses of mass tabs a day)

i took the recommended dose for 2 orals so i understand the extra damage/strain im putting on my body, but dont believe its that much more significant then taking a double dose of one oral that is commonly done.

standard support supps have been in place and will stay in place through pct (liver, cholesterol, bp)

during my SD cycles i experianced a loss in libido which i solved with redkat,,,,this time around i wanted to avoid getting to that point so i was taking alpha male (redkats substitute) as a pro-testosterone formula.

is it possible that something like this will up the test levels enough to create that much free estrogen to start me off on my first set of breasts?

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by -DedicateD-
    i may get bloodwork done, really havnt decided yet

as far as the gyno is concerned im going to up the cyo a bit like i had planned on, lets assume worst case scenario i dont see or a feel a significant improvement and need to start taking the letro, if i remember correctly another pct supp may be needed for the rebound comming off letro?

the way i rationalize it, many people who take these otc orals up the recommended dose anyway (example of taking 40mg of SD, or taking 2 doses of mass tabs a day)

i took the recommended dose for 2 orals so i understand the extra damage/strain im putting on my body, but dont believe its that much more significant then taking a double dose of one oral that is commonly done.

standard support supps have been in place and will stay in place through pct (liver, cholesterol, bp)

during my SD cycles i experianced a loss in libido which i solved with redkat,,,,this time around i wanted to avoid getting to that point so i was taking alpha male (redkats substitute) as a pro-testosterone formula.

is it possible that something like this will up the test levels enough to create that much free estrogen to start me off on my first set of breasts?
    Thats a question for anthony roberts. My knowledge on increasing free test in the body by the use of supplements can cause gyno i think is fairly rare. I dont think the body is able to produce enough testosterone where it bumps up its estrogen so much that you can cause gyno, but i could be very wrong.

As far as the gyno question. Yes, if you run letro you will need something to combat the gyno and nolva is very highly recomeneded.

well regardless, the letro and nolva is on its way right now from ar-r

nothing is visable and i really dont feel a bump but its noticably mroe sensitive and tender which is more than enough for me to get moving and order the pct supps

do nolva and letro need to be refrigerated? ive always came off similar cycles with otc products with success

nyjetsfan86 is offline Anabolic Member
    im surprised you didnt shit out your liver, thats a pretty toxic combo you took

K.Biz is offline Banned
    no need to refrigerate them, or at least i didint, and my stuff worked perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by nyjetsfan86
    im surprised you didnt shit out your liver, thats a pretty toxic combo you took
    yeah its pretty toxic, was on point with supporting supps and havnt drank any alcohol in a few months, and do these types of things usually once a year

but i think i am done with the oral phase and ill be moving onto the real thing next time bc i do realize that this stuff is unpredictable, toxic, and still am not sure oif the chemicals in the compounds i took aromatize or not which suckks in trying to figure out what type of gyno im about to get lol

Quote Originally Posted by K.Biz
    no need to refrigerate them, or at least i didint, and my stuff worked perfectly.
    what are your opinions on taking the letro and myogenx as pct?

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by -DedicateD-
    what are your opinions on taking the letro and myogenx as pct?
    Me i personally HAVE to tak letro. everything else i have tried has gave me slight gyno. I must be very prone to gyno. I actully have a lil gyno that wont go away so i plan on gettin it removed with in a couple years, but i can definetly deal with it, and you can barley tell, its just a pain in the ass to deal with.

As far as myogenx, i think you will see this being added to a lot of PCT's in the future, or almost sort of a protocol. I think its one of the best if not the best test booster out there and its results are almost instant. within a week you will notice a significant change it testicular size, mabye some mild acne and just over all hardness of the muscle. I highly reccomened myogenx for pct or just regular everyday use.

when you say you have it, are you still sensitive and painful, or are there just little bumps left?

K.Biz is offline Banned
    i dont even have lumps actully, but its is painful if i put pressure, but its not really THAT bad, its like a tiny tiny pain, nothing to serious. Its kind of a pain in the ass to tell the truth, but thats what I get... oh well.

rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    D,

good to hear how the pro-hormone cycle went...sounds like it went pretty darn good with those increases.... I ran the myo, cyo, and IDS post cycle... I bumped the myo over the recommended dosage and had a good recovery. The cyo will lower your estrogen pretty good too, imo. At the end of my post I was really sore on my tendons on the shoulder and I am attributing it to a lack of estrogen because once i got it back, it fixed that problem.

Nolva and letro will take care of your forming gyno... I would think hard about doing the letro and cyogenx... pick one or the other imo. If you have some serious gyno, i would say run the nolva, myo, and letro.... that is as good of a pct as it comes for pro hormones and even for the real gear.

That was my last prohormone cycle and now I am running gear... it is like night and day when it comes to the sides... you already put up some serious numbers... the real gear will put you on the beast level... keep after the legs bro.. with those numbers on upper you should be close to squating 500lbs..

oh, many say that letro and nolva together is counter productive, etc... I don't have any first hand experience on it though.

I am running nolva and aramosin together on my planned pct....

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rockinred
    D,

good to hear how the pro-hormone cycle went...sounds like it went pretty darn good with those increases.... I ran the myo, cyo, and IDS post cycle... I bumped the myo over the recommended dosage and had a good recovery. The cyo will lower your estrogen pretty good too, imo. At the end of my post I was really sore on my tendons on the shoulder and I am attributing it to a lack of estrogen because once i got it back, it fixed that problem.

Nolva and letro will take care of your forming gyno... I would think hard about doing the letro and cyogenx... pick one or the other imo. If you have some serious gyno, i would say run the nolva, myo, and letro.... that is as good of a pct as it comes for pro hormones and even for the real gear.

That was my last prohormone cycle and now I am running gear... it is like night and day when it comes to the sides... you already put up some serious numbers... the real gear will put you on the beast level... keep after the legs bro.. with those numbers on upper you should be close to squating 500lbs..

what's up KBiz, I am not following your icon message? Is it cause I was bouncing back and forth on the topic of cyo and letro for PCT?

Quote Originally Posted by rockinred
    ... keep after the legs bro.. with those numbers on upper you should be close to squating 500lbs..
    your telling me, injury after injury has held me back like you wouldnt believe its either my lower back or my left knee... ive just started going ass to the ground with my squats and focusing on form...before ive gone to parellel and have been sloppy...i was getting more weight but more injuries and less size as well

strength is going up in general as i feel it will in week 5

in terms of pct, i dont plan to take both cyo and letro...i got letro and nolva on the way and have myo and cyo on hand...im going to take some high doses of myo and cyo till next wek and reevaluate my sitaution...there are no lumps for gyno (unless i am missing something) just slight irritation and sensitivity

if need be i will start the letro and use nolva for the rebound when its done

update....i have retained all my strength (still gaining) and weight so far and im at the end of pct week 3

right around 210-212 body weight

my bench is around 340-4 right now

shoulder press is 95-10 and 105-8

squat is up to 315 ass to ground for 6

left tendonitis/rotator cuff issue is flaring up now im thinking of taking a week off of nothing to let it rest a bit...ive been lifting very heavy the past 8 weeks steadily increasing weight on all exercises and its doing a number on me

(plus megadosing cyo which i assume is dropping estrogen levels off lowering joint lube to begin with)

good stack overall and gains for me at least are being maintained ..havnt lost a pound really

Archetype is offline Junior Member
    you could take time off or you could just do light weight for high reps like 15 to twenty, it really helps shoulder issues strengthen up and its really good for your joints, then after a week just go back to the 8 to 10 reps.. This will also help you keep your gains that you made rather than taking off..

As far as myogenx, i think you will see this being added to a lot of PCT's in the future, or almost sort of a protocol. I think its one of the best if not the best test booster out there and its results are almost instant. within a week you will notice a significant change it testicular size, mabye some mild acne and just over all hardness of the muscle. I highly reccomened myogenx for pct or just regular everyday use.
    I think it's going to replace tribulus over time. When I pitched it to Protein Factory, I kept calling it the "next" Tribulus, and all that...I said it would be in everyone's PCT, and all that....

I'd love to see that happen.

update....i have retained all my strength (still gaining) and weight so far and im at the end of pct week 3
    That's great to hear.

By the way...out of personal curiousity, where do you buy your Myo/Cyo? BB.com?

yeah bb.com

Thread Information