customworksking is offline Associate Member

Wink What's the best supplement for lean mass

Hell all I am on a light cycle of test-e 1ml a week "275ml" I am out of whey protein...what I want is a good all around supplement I have used Muscle milk,six star muscle fuel, and apex bars for a snack..I want to save some cash the six star is 15.002lbs,muscle milk 15 to 18.00 "ebay" for 2lbs and the apex bars are 18.00 a box if u have a link for a online store I will order today thanx!

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    asking these questions on a cycle is not a good start imo. How long have you been on cycle? what is your pct looking like? Age? Weight? and training experience please

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    If it's protein you're looking for, my advise is if you're looking for the best value, buy in bulk and although the price is high it's much cheaper than getting it a pound or 2 at a time.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by l2elapse
    asking these questions on a cycle is not a good start imo. How long have you been on cycle? what is your pct looking like? Age? Weight? and training experience please
    7th week ...1st cycle in years age 35 185lbs...I big thing is due to work I can only eat bfast @ 5am lunch @ 11:30am and off @ 5;00pm so,I need as much protein I can get I cant snack because I remove asbestos ,no food in work area!......also It is very hot say avg 90deg and from the looks of this week 100+deg is there anyway I can use my "job" to lean down as well ? I sweat a ton all day.. my bf is 16% I have yet to setup a pct and that brings me to my next Q what do i need to do for it...Clomi 70mL 35mg is what I c everyone is on if so how much? thanks as U can C I am a newbe

peace_frog is offline Associate Member
    If you are on a cycle, you should have used the cash on more food instead. lol.

I was wondering if they allow a drink? Tough to think they would make you dehydrate. They make you work from 5am til 5pm and you only get one break? Do you work in a conentration camp or something? Geesh.

Anyways, Id pack in as much protein and nutrients as possible on your breaks if you get any. Grab some protein bars, or on the go shakes(they make some that dont need refrigeration). Not sure what your goals are, but on a cycle Id think gaining muscle. You wont be doing that the way you are eating right now. You say you want to save some cash, but unless your 'juice' was free, you are flushing money down the toilet right now.

If your goal was to get lean, Im not sure you are on the right cycle. Im not saying test cant help you get lean.....eh, Im not sure what to tell you, Id visit the nutrition forum soon though if I were you. Maybe between both forums you can salvage something.

How long have you been on, how long do you plan on staying on, what do your work outs look like, whats your main goal, and how do you work for 12 hours with one break? These are some questions you should think about answering to get the help you are looking for.

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by peace_frog
    If you are on a cycle, you should have used the cash on more food instead. lol.

I was wondering if they allow a drink? Tough to think they would make you dehydrate. They make you work from 5am til 5pm and you only get one break? Do you work in a conentration camp or something? Geesh.

Anyways, Id pack in as much protein and nutrients as possible on your breaks if you get any. Grab some protein bars, or on the go shakes(they make some that dont need refrigeration). Not sure what your goals are, but on a cycle Id think gaining muscle. You wont be doing that the way you are eating right now. You say you want to save some cash, but unless your 'juice' was free, you are flushing money down the toilet right now.

If your goal was to get lean, Im not sure you are on the right cycle. Im not saying test cant help you get lean.....eh, Im not sure what to tell you, Id visit the nutrition forum soon though if I were you. Maybe between both forums you can salvage something.

How long have you been on, how long do you plan on staying on, what do your work outs look like, whats your main goal, and how do you work for 12 hours with one break? These are some questions you should think about answering to get the help you are looking for.

Good luck.
    ooops yes I get a 1hr lunch 11:30 to 12:30 and we do have water..... I been on for 7weeks and I will be off in 13 /out of gear.. ..I only run 1ml a week @ 275ml I workout everyother day 1 body part a day..my goal is 190lbs and 10% or less Bf ...I can eat every 3hrs but as stated my work will not allow me....I will slip in a shake for now.... thanks for your input .
    Last edited by customworksking; 08-06-2007 at 04:23 PM.

Thread Information