yungfaceb3 is offline Associate Member

anti-aromatase w/ SD?

okay I know technically SD CANNOT aromatase into estrogen..that this is said to be "impossible." But at the same time..almost everyone I know that has cycled w/ SD have reported cases of gyno. Though all of these cases were only light and nothing serious whatsoever....i was wondering if taking something Novadex XT : Anti Aromatase while on an SD cycle would prevent gyno from occuring at all. The reason i ask is because since SD isn't supposed to possibly aromtase into estrogen...and I didn't want to do something irrelevent. But since it does somehow cause gyno...and gyno is typically caused by aromtasing into estrogen...than wouldn't something like Novadex Xt be good?

Apex Predator is offline New Member
    I was under the impression that using a proper PCT with SD like K.Biz's would take care of any gyno but I could be wrong. I don't think it's necessary during cycle though.

i actually personally did follow the pct layed out by K.biz...and my extrememly light case of gyno was elimated. But i mean i have a full case of novadex xt i recieved for free and i was wondering if could have preventive measures against gyno...i mean it is better that you never get it at all.

bcaasdirty is offline Member
    there r other ways to get gyno

most ppl that reported gyno was more than likely from an insufficient pct..ie from using junk like novedex xt for PCT

look up "estrogen rebound"

estrogen rebound? okay i will check it out. And yeah I would never use Novadex XT as PCT...my manager at work uses it for PCT after taking oxodrol 12 and sostonol 250 stacks and everything..and he was like "it always worked well for me"...lol...but he is like 6' 6" + and like 290lbs so i guess his big azz body soaks up it up or sumthing. Anyways you will never catch me usuing a sloppy PCT. My PCT is solid...and my slight case of gyno occurs usually in the last 5 days - a week before my cycle ends...and the sensitivity is usually gone within a few days like 3-4 days or less and the small lumps are gone soon after that when i start my pct. So since the gyno occurs on cycle would novadex xt help prevent it?

Thread Information