Thread: Ampilify O2

Luuke is offline Junior Member

Ampilify O2

Ok so far I've taken about 3 doses of AMP. Each time I've tried 9 pills total. I feel my heart racing but i feel no pump? I was taking Super Pump 250 prior and that thing had pumped big time! I switched to this and the only thing i feel is my heart racing from the caffiene or something.... Here's how i've taken so far:

1st time No food in stomach and taken 30 mins before workout (Worked out Chest)

2nd time eat 45 mins later took 9 pills and had an apple with it (Worked out legs)

3rd time same as above (Worked out Shoulders and tri)

I'm going to try 12 pills but I'm kinda skeptical. I really don't want to take Ephedra with it. I don't take much caffiene products or dirnk coffee. I just been taking the Super pump now for a few weeks and not every day. So i did not much caffiene or stims to get going..

any ideas?

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    I usually eat 5 egg white, one dry wheat toast prior to taking my AMP 02 (7 pills) before going to the gym. About 45 mintues later I am at the gym prior to working out I take one Ephedra. Hope that helps

dwaynewade is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rana173
    I usually eat 5 egg white, one dry wheat toast prior to taking my AMP 02 (7 pills) before going to the gym. About 45 mintues later I am at the gym prior to working out I take one Ephedra. Hope that helps

this is similar to what i do.... i wait 45 to an hour not 30 min... and I warm up for 5 min in any cardio mach... I throw in a big compound move before any work out for 1 long set... like 1 set of squats 20 reps before chest day or back for ex.

by then i got all cylinders going... my 2 cents

Kaioken is offline Member
    The PUMPS WILL come Sir

Most get it the first use but if you do not once you "load" for 4-5 workouts it will hit hard

Take with carbs too as that will amplify Amplify 02

Quote Originally Posted by Kaioken
    The PUMPS WILL come Sir

Most get it the first use but if you do not once you "load" for 4-5 workouts it will hit hard

DITTO... amplify Amplify...

Man i'm really starting to fall in love with this supp...it's like an o a s i s for pumps

Kaioken is offline Member

Wink

thankyou!

thanks for posting guys! I'm going to try 12 pills and eat some carbs with it.

peace_frog is offline Associate Member
    If you are dieting and on low carbs( glycogen depleted) you probably wont get much "pump", would that be safe to say? Ive never used it, but I think I may wait til Im not dieting to give it a shot.
    Last edited by peace_frog; 08-16-2007 at 03:39 PM.

rmax348 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaioken
    The PUMPS WILL come Sir

I just used Amplify 02 for the first time yesterday & would like to ask, what do you mean by "loading" for 4-5 workouts?

I had an awesome workout but didn't quite get as much of a pump as I was thinking I might. I started with the half dose of 6 & figured that may have had something to do with it...

Quote Originally Posted by peace_frog
    If you are dieting and on low carbs( glycogen depleted) you probably wont get much "pump", would that be safe to say? Ive never used it, but I think I may wait til Im not dieting to give it a shot.
    Hmmm. This could also have contributed as I am curently on a cutting diet & am keeping my carbs in the 150g range per day.

scottish is offline Associate Member
    I only need 6 pills per workout to get a good pump and incredible workout from them

This stuff really wakes me up! If I'm tired from work or lack of sleep it goes away once I take these but pumps wise it's still the same. Nothing to crazy maybe a bit of a pump but I felt better pumps on the SuperPump. I'll try 12 pills instead of 9.

Does anyone notice this stuff makes you shit* more?

Quote Originally Posted by Luuke
    This stuff really wakes me up! If I'm tired from work or lack of sleep it goes away once I take these but pumps wise it's still the same. Nothing to crazy maybe a bit of a pump but I felt better pumps on the SuperPump. I'll try 12 pills instead of 9.

Does anyone notice this stuff makes you shit* more?
    LOL... I had 8 caps today and tell you the truth, yes... i've had a few bowel movements today

I really recommend a big compound move for your 1st exercise to get the pump going, drink plenty of water and have carbs when taking the caps....

I sometimes have to go outside for some fresh air because i get so pumped and hyped and all that... intensity in the gym is key with this supp

savax is offline Associate Member
    Try NO Shotgun.. hands down the best NO supplement for pumps and energy

Quote Originally Posted by savax
    Try NO Shotgun.. hands down the best NO supplement for pumps and energy
    have you tried Amp 02?? i like NO Shotgun but not more than Amp

TR'05 is offline Member
    damn, I wish we got AMP 02 in Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by TR'05
    damn, I wish we got AMP 02 in Canada.
    Can't get it shipped???

TR'05 is offline Member
    Nah bro, apparently customs won't let the shit in! I, like 90% of other Canadians, am only a stone's throw from the border so I may have to make a trip down if I can find somewhere that carries it.

I've got some NO-Shotgun right now....not overly impressed, to be honest.

Even if someone from the states mailed it to ya instead of the manufacturer???

Thread Information