will_work is offline Associate Member

what SUPPLEMENTS can you take on a steroid cycle?

i had to ask because some one told me it was point less to take like n.o explode or creatine on a cycle...and i heard that some one died while taking creatine and steroids ??? i cant remember where i heard that from maybe from dr.deca ? or some s*** cant believe every thing you hear so thats why i had to ask thanks!!!!

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    take krealkalyn and im not dead i dont think. I cant see why you wouldnt be able to take the same suppliments you would on cycle as you would off cycle. I dont imagine you will notice effects from suppliments like no explode etc while on cycle because of the fact that you will have massive gains from the aas so it might be hard to notice small changes from supps. I wouldnt waste money personally on test boosters or muscle builders while on cycle but i still definately take krealkyln

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I take a no product before work outs whether on cycle or off, and I take creatine while off cycle. Creatine and gear won't kill you, but in my opinion you don't need creatine to gain while on gear.

will_work is offline Associate Member
    all right cool.....thanks every one i had to ask knowledge is power!!

buffgator is offline king of mass
    Quote Originally Posted by ImaGetBigger
    I take a no product before work outs whether on cycle or off, and I take creatine while off cycle. Creatine and gear won't kill you, but in my opinion you don't need creatine to gain while on gear.
    I am the axact same. Take no's while on cycle. Usualy start creatine with pct.

Thread Information