SilverToungedDevil is offline Associate Member

ATTN: ANTHONY ROBERTS (regarding Myogenx)

I was hoping A.R. or someone in the know could give me some information on this myogenx supp. I havn't been able to find any information on this particular question... maybe i missed it but oh well.

I have been off my pct for about a week and my pct lasted 6 weeks. The acne, waterweight, and moodiness has since past... but i have lost a bit of my libido. before the cycle i was ready to go at it 2 times a day(no kidding), and lately i havn't been up to my old self at all. now i know that it takes some time before your body gets is "legs" back but i just wanted to know if i started to take this myogenx, would it speed the process up, or would it further hinder my bodies ability to produce test on its own. also, is there any rebound effect once i discontinue the supp. (ie. do i need a pct of sorts to get my body back to normal?)

==>i don't plan on cycling again til next year, but i need to be 100% ready for my Honeymoon in 1.5 months. any information would be greatly appreciated.

~~Devil

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    I've heard good things about it, there are plenty of sites you can order it from, why not give it a try?

cookiemonstR is offline Associate Member
    Why dont u just pm Anthony Roberts?

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    if i remember correctly anthony stopped posting here anyways due to the response he got from a lot of members

BuffThaStuff is offline Associate Member
    it increases ur natty test production. ive taken it and liked it. go ahead and try it and see if it helps

SilverToungedDevil is offline Associate Member
    yea buff.. i havn't heard anything negative about the fact that it does what it says it does but i was wandering if there is a rebound effect or if it will hinder my bodies ability to produce natty test on its own. or if i need a pct after post myogenx. ????

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    It boost testosterone , not replace it so its not supressive.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Mogamedogz is offline Member
    I started it yesterday... I'll let you know in a week or so. I have the sex drive of a garden gnome right now.

My brother is using the stuff too... he said it's working great. And he was shut down HARD.

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic
    if i remember correctly anthony stopped posting here anyways due to the response he got from a lot of members
    Amorphic,

Here is some entries from Anthonys Blog reguarding as to why he hasnt been posting..

Honestly, I’m just busy. That’s the first reason you haven’t really seen me post on any boards in awhile. [The second being that I mostly don’t have the energy to care about it right now]

I have begun working with a company (outside of Protein Factory) to design a pretty big line of totally different supplements, am talking with another 1-2 companies pick up that line as well as my PF line, and am also waiting for PF to put out PyroGenX. In addition, I had an article of mine appear in (the South African) Muscle Evolution, and have another article coming up in the next issue, as well as an article in the next issue of Author L. Rea’s magazine (Muscular Performance and Health Illustrated).

I’ve officially joined the team on (the South African) Muscle Evolution writing staff, and am still working towards getting the American version of that out soon. I knew nothing about the magazine industry, and nobody is going to do this FOR me…I have to learn everything myself here, to put out (an American) Muscle Evolution magazine. The editor of the South African mag has been very helpful in that regard…

At this point, I should also mention that last week I read 4 out of print steroid books, and yesterday I read 4 issues of Muscle Evolution, which were sent to me from Andrew, the guy who runs the show over there.

I made my fifth radio appearance last week also (superhumanradio)…

MyoGenX just got picked up by DPSnutrition.net (you can get it there for .50cents cheaper than **.com I think), and I’m trying to push that revenue stream as far as possible, as well as the CyoGenX revenue stream (which is 50% off right now, through PF).

I’m going to do a volume 2 of my first book, am re-releasing Jekyl/Hyde on EF, writing another e-book, and want to do a diet book as well, and maybe a mainstream one too…

All of this takes time.

And while I do all of this, I need to keep my business running, and different revenue streams producing income.

Several times each week, I also need to jump on the phone and work with consultation clients, and I’m always looking over their workouts and stuff like that, to get them where they want to be. And, remember, I coach and play a sport, and that means my work day begins at 6am, and ends at 2 or 3pm, when I leave to train or coach, and then return to work at night when I’m done.

I’m also doing a monthly article for ***********, and writing a weekly piece for ************ …the recent ****** Pharmaceuticals articles on ************.com were/are my last assignment; I’m given the info, do a cursory check to make sure it’s legit, and then pump out an article…that’s a weekly thing, so it takes an entire work day to do all the checking to make sure it’s accurate- and still, it’s not easy to do because I need to go off the information I have been given…and it has to be done within a week of getting the assignment; not the best way to do things.

Did I mention that I answer 100% of the dozens of e-mails I receive every day also?

Honestly, this is as busy as I’ve ever been, which is a very good thing- it’s just not leaving me much time to post on any boards. Most of the time if I see a question I can answer, I send a private message to the person via rep/karma…because I’m not interested in debating/justifying my answers, to be totally frank….although I am interested in answering the occasional question.

So basically, I’m just too busy to post anywhere right now.

Maybe that will change in the future, but I haven’t posted anywhere for half a month, and it’s not looking like I’ll be free to do so anytime in the near future.

*Most* published steroid authors never really post anywhere…we all have businesses to run…and keeping our heads down and our work coming out is the only way to really excel at business. Posting on the internet is probably the last thing on the list of things that helps a business like mine (or ALRI, or whoever).

I’ll use ‘bolex as an example.

They had a mod there who bashed me all the time. His articles were all over the main page…I wished him the best of luck, he was talking about coming out with a steroid book…he stopped posting under his screen name and used his real one (sound familiar?), and started trying to write articles (sound like someone else you know?)….anyway, I wished him well, etc…he kept bashing me and attacking me.

I continued with my writing and working, he continued bashing me all over the ‘net; I never engaged him negatively. Now, go to ‘Bolex and check out the main page. Most of the articles and profiles (which I originally wrote for www.************) are from me, and his are all gone…and he’s no longer a mod there. He spends his time, now, on another equally mediocre site that will never get him anywhere, posting all the time, being a good bro…or whatever.

This story is not untypical.

I expended no energy, kept working, never defended myself against him, and where am I, and where is he? What did all of his effort get him? He’s still not written a book, been paid for an article, or made any name for himself anywhere that matters.

Look at the first staff of steroid.com, when I got there. They bashed me, they spent 24/7 on the site posting..and now…. Only 1 person is left from that mod/admin staff…and I’m still getting paid to write for steroid.com.

So that’s another reason I’m not bothering with the forums right now. I’m noticing that people who spend their time on the forums don’t usually produce much decent work, go anywhere useful (in my field) and never really excel in the field I’m trying to (dominate) make my living in….

So that’s where I’ve been, and where I am right now. I’m growing my supplement line, writing articles, starting a magazine, writing more than one book, reading everything in my field that I can get my hands on, and writing for a couple magazines as well.

Working.

ALSO

Ok…for the last time…I’m really not interested…
    I’m really not that fascinated with posting on the internet. I’m pretty busy, and I have an e-mail address that anyone (!) can use to contact me and ask a question about something I’ve written, ask me about something I haven’t written, suggest an article, whatever…I reply to all the e-mails I get, so if you need an answer, that’s how you should go about getting one from me.

I do read the major steroid forums daily (the ones that I work for), and I do keep up with trends (an article on the proper use of HCG is coming up from me shortly), but I don’t really answer questions (or post) any longer. I’m also really busy getting my magazine up and running, so that’s taking a lot of my time. So I’m not posting on the ‘net any longer, for the time being. Also…

Reading most of the stuff I see on the internet regarding steroids is basically like being bukakked with stupid, so for the most part, I don’t really engage in posting any longer. But it’s fine if that’s your thing…just keep a towel handy.

Merc.
    Last edited by Merc..; 09-21-2007 at 12:00 PM.

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    Lol...bukkaked in stupid. I gotta admit that is pretty good.

Thread Information