Thread: Methyl 1-Test

Odpierdol_sie! is offline Senior Member

Methyl 1-Test

Any of youguys know anything about Methyl 1-test caps?
    Just wondering, i have a feeling its basicaly the same as D-Bol etc, i dont know the ins and outs of it, but ive been told its off the shelf 100% safe.
    Ive run a fair few cycles over the years, but that is not hte reason im asking.
    they guy telling me its cool is a guy who is against gear and im like, dud why dont you just run some test or summin.

bottom line is, is it gear or not?

bcaasdirty is offline Member
    well first im gonna tell ya to read this-->
    M1t FAQ

then ill throw in my .02...m1t is derived from dbol -->
    M1T is d-bol in its 5a-reduced form...

Testosterone + double bold (1st position) = boldenone .

Boldenone + 5alpha reduction = DI-HYDRO-boldenone. (1-testosterone)

DI-HYDRO--boldenone + 17alpha alkylation = M1T.
    (thanks bajan!)
    ------------------
    HOWEVER just because its derived from it DOES NOT mean it will act the same

m1t is one of the strongest, if not the strongest oral steroids ever developed...its right up in the drol/halo pack...15-20+lbs in 4 weeks is nothing out of the ordinary

at the same time it is also one of the most TOXIC steroids (boo! LOL)...is methylated so it carries all the common characteristics a methylated roid would ie liver levels, destorying cholesterol, elevating BP to name a few...proper precaution OBVIOUSLY needs to b taken when using this stuff so read the thread i posted & kbizs sticky cuz everything that applies to support supps there can b applied here

bottom line m1t IS REAL gear and is one of the MOST power/toxic steroids ever developed!

Odpierdol_sie! is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bcaasdirty
    well first im gonna tell ya to read this-->
    M1t FAQ

then ill throw in my .02...m1t is derived from dbol -->
    M1T is d-bol in its 5a-reduced form...

Testosterone + double bold (1st position) = boldenone .

Boldenone + 5alpha reduction = DI-HYDRO-boldenone. (1-testosterone)

DI-HYDRO--boldenone + 17alpha alkylation = M1T.
    (thanks bajan!)
    ------------------
    HOWEVER just because its derived from it DOES NOT mean it will act the same

m1t is one of the strongest, if not the strongest oral steroids ever developed...its right up in the drol/halo pack...15-20+lbs in 4 weeks is nothing out of the ordinary

at the same time it is also one of the most TOXIC steroids (boo! LOL)...is methylated so it carries all the common characteristics a methylated roid would ie liver levels, destorying cholesterol, elevating BP to name a few...proper precaution OBVIOUSLY needs to b taken when using this stuff so read the thread i posted & kbizs sticky cuz everything that applies to support supps there can b applied here

bottom line m1t IS REAL gear and is one of the MOST power/toxic steroids ever developed!
    Thanks for that, i just wanted to crarify if itwas gear or not. I read the ingredients on the label when he showed me the bottle and i thought it was very similar to D-Bol, this caused me to ask if he was on any gear, his respons was i dont touch any of that fukin shit, its for losers.

He calls this off the shelf, well yes as it is stright from the states i guess it is, but the reason i dont import it is incase of legal issues with the ingredients.
    Very many thanks
    cheers

bcaasdirty is offline Member
    LOL

well i guess hes a 'loser' cuz m1t is most definitely a steroid !

Thread Information