Thread: Liver Tabs

Hollywood080 is offline Anabolic Member

Liver Tabs

Does anybody have any comments on Liver Tabs. My trainer told me I should get them. I got them but never really got into taking them cause they are the size of batteries and your supposed to take like 6 3x a day! I haven't seen my trainer in about 6-7 months and still have this bottle. Any comments on the tabs would be helpful!

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    why did he tell you to take them

Weight gain.

freakon is offline Associate Member
    yea you will definetly put on weight if they are the size of batteries liver tabs are used primarily as a liver protectant when taking certain PHs an AS.

LOL!!! That's what I thought. They are freaking huge! I don't mean to question back replies or anything but I think they are actually condensed liver or something. I don't see how that would help to protect.

CrazyC265 is offline Junior Member
    i been taking liver support tabs fo about a year now.i just take 1 with each meal 3 to 4 a day.Done a few cycles and take a shit load of vitamins and my liver is doing just great...what kind of liver tabs are they.

I'm almost positive that these Liver tabs aren't for protection. I believe that they are basically just condensed liver.

Sorry just checked what they actually are. They are Universal (brand) UniLiver.

jon eastwood is offline New Member
    Dodgey

toyo92 is offline Junior Member
    theyre essentially BCAA's

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    They are Desicated liver pills, some are powdered and some are liquid-gels, you better hope they don't break open. Yuk! I used them 20 years ago, they're a little old school. But as far as good supplements go, 20 years ago there was not much.
    Peace,
    CR

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    drop them.
    there is way better "weight gain supps"

just get some milk thistle if u want liver protectant

yungfaceb3 is offline Associate Member
    I am assuming your referring too dessicated liver tabs. They are basically pure protein extrememly rich in amino acids. taking them with every meal adds up to having the equivilent of a high quality protein shake added to your diet daily. i heard about these from a competitive bodybuilder i used to work with and so i tried them out for a few months...wayy too long...I didn't really notice any difference whatsoever and I used them religiously. I have actually gained much more quality muscle weight since disconinuing them than i ever did while taking them. Finsih off thre amount you do have..it can't hurt....then I wouldn't worry about ever takign them again unless u are one the RARE ppl that sees good gains from them.

DrBell is offline Junior Member

Milk Thistle

could also be talking about glandulars. Some supplements are made on the principal that like cures like. Homeopathic in nature. Like standard process' supplements. They will have bovine liver in the capsules that are for your liver. I would suggest milk thistle for an all around liver support. If you detox too quickly it helps with the uticaria (itching). I take it and have for a long time. Liver panels are always OK.

Thread Information