spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~

LipoFlame from the makers of Amplify 02 Review

Lipoflame

May 17th

LipoFlame started today... OMG
    Ok, I will do a full log and review of this product.. in another thread, but i took the 1st dose today.. and i took it incorrectly.. at least for me i did..

I was leaving for the gym, about 1:00.. took 10 caps of Amplify 02 (like i always do) and called down to the mail box to see if anything came in.. And sure enough the LipoFlame had come in.. So a quick trip to the box and 4 LipoFlames and 32oz of water later i was on the way to the gym.. (in all it was about an hour from start to finish)...

Got to the gym no issues, didn't "Feel" anything different, maybe a little excited, after all i was trying out a new product from a great company.. at least in my experience..

Started with shoulder press 100 lbs for 12, 140x12, 200x 12... drop set to failure.. felt good...

then leg extensions 200x20, 220x20 120xfailure.. problem was i couldn't find my failure point, so i started doing them 1 leg at a time and did 4 more sets... no rest.. weird..

next up lateral and side raises
    40x20
    60x20
    80x20

i was warm and sweating like i normally do but nothing to really mention.. actually at this point i had forgotten i had taken the Lipoflame..

seated pec dec
    60x20 felt weak on my right side/tri
    40x20 things are getting tight, it feels like i am doing a tri workout
    80x 8
    60x 8 i'm feeling a big pump in my tri, front delt..

Triceps press down standing... normally i do 3 different exercises to failure
    100x 20
    140x 12
    100x 14
    80 x20

My arms are smoked, the skin is so tight i don't know what's going on..

Decided i'd take it easy, and started my ab routine.. none weighted..

in all about 45 minutes... felt good, not exhausted, but tight..

Took shower and headed towards home, feeling a little sick, decided to stop at the store and buy 5lb of protein, and Jimmy Johns was next door.. At this point i am very hot and it's 72 temp outside.. order the sandwich Turkey with the fixings, and mustard.. no mayo.

now i'm really hot.. and sick.. go to rest room and throw up... that’s' when it hits me.. i didn't eat lunch.. the last time i had anything to eat was at 10:00... sweat pouring off my body like i was having sex or something.. then i was fine.. ate 1/2 of the sandwich (i was not hungry) and went home, I was cooler and more comfort with no stomach issues at all..

Dinner time comes and i'm still not hungry.. Hmmm no appetite this can be good..

6:00 Dinner with the daughter/wife/son-in-law cobb salad..

My wife has noted that my hands are cold... wtf??? sure enough, i'm moist all over, my body has an elevated temp.. go figure, just like it says in the marketing material..

8:00 forced a protein shake down.. thank goodness, still not hungry, i will definitely have to keep my diet strict if i don't want to lose any muscle here..

Tomorrow i will take 4 in the am after breakfast.. then amplify 02 just before i workout, that should be the way i am using this product..

I will also take this product on non workout days 2 in the am, 2 in the pm and see how that goes..

I assume all responsibility for this mishap, if i had only taken 2 before the workout, and had actually eaten like i should this probably would not have happened.. but it was interesting what it did to my workout..

may 20th

have run it this past weekend, 2 in the am, 2 2m and 2 at about 4pm.. this isn't going to work either.. i couldn't get to sleep.. i did sweat all night, but it's not like a stimulant that will keep you awake, i just couldn't sleep.

took 3 on an empty stomach, again, it was too much for me, make me sick to my stomach, if i consume even a small bowl of oatmeal, or just about anything, the stomach ache does not happen..

3 about 2 pm.. and i was able to sleep, but was sweeting when i woke up to go to the bathroom..

Monday i will be introducing my amplify 02 back into the routine..

3 lipoflame 8 am
    1 small green apple
    cardio for 45 minutes 8:30

3 lipo flame 12:00 with noon meal

10 amplify 02 preworkout at 2:00

we'll see how that goes..

I love this stuff, it does have a similar effect as far as i can tell in creating heat like DNP , but not as intense, but a noticeable all day heat, and sweat all over.. movement and exertion will cause you to think you have been laying roofing on a july afternoon..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Kaioken is offline Member
    NEW INFO

feel free to Edit the post Spy if you wont want it here:

LIPOFLAME™ is a Powerful Fat Burning Amplifier for Preferential Fat Trans Location and Incineration and increases your Metabolism throughout your day.
    LIPOFLAME™ is also distinctly MOOD elevating, and Endurance enhancing without overly stimulating the Athlete.

http://www.agxsports.com/lipoflame.html <-------Detailed Profile.

Quote Originally Posted by warbird00 View Post
    LIPOFLAME looks great, about the 40% more fat burning, are there studies to back this claim up?
    YES
    1)the combination of Xanthines + Carnitine yields much greater fat loss and endurance while under work ( Animal Models) (20-29% more Fat Burned)

2)Choline precursors added to the above will drive fat loss even further.
    (Animal Models)

3)Additionally the combination Xanthines together with capsaicin increases thermogenesis in humans. EVOFLAME™ superior to capsaicin functions very similarly, and in cell models EVOFLAME™ is indeed Proven to do what capsaicin does and much much more.

4) we also added Vinpocetene , N-acetyl Tyrosine, and ECGC which drives Fat Loss even Further by modulating appetite safely, and increasing ThermoGenesis directly and in marked fashion while also providing major additional health Benefits to numerous to list.

EVOFLAME™ in LIPOFLAME™

EVOFLAME™ is a Bio-Active alkaloid extract from a plant called Evodiae Fructus.

In Studies done in laboratories using isolated cells , EVOFLAME™ can raise body temperature, is Anti Carcinogenic, and influences the secretion of catecholamines from the adrenal glands.

EVOFLAME™ stimulates the vanilloids to reduce Fat Uptake and increases the rate of burning fat safely and dramatically. Animals fed a high-fat diet plus EVOFLAME™ actually lose Fat , rather than gain weight.

EVOFLAME™ is a mild stimulant that invokes positive energy and diuretic characteristics (Water loss from dermal layers). EVOFLAME™ will elevate the production of body heat and increase resting core temperature. A true Thermogenic that will increase net calories and fat that burned daily for energy leading to safe Fat loss.
    EVOFLAME™ is one of the true breakthroughs in Modern and Intelligent Fat Burning.
    Last edited by Kaioken; 05-21-2007 at 03:18 PM.

naw, that's great,

I just had my first experience with the product and a sporting event..

sand volleyball, I only took 2 caps as it is late at night, and i will probably have to take tylenol PM to get to sleep tonight..

Great energy without the over stimulation.. Lots of sweat, and it was 50 degree outside, played barefoot, short pants and t-shirt.. still very warm, but not over heated..

will be doing treadmill tomorrow morning..

Rules

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    thanks for sharing your experience spy, keep the info comin!

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by number twelve
    thanks for sharing your experience spy, keep the info comin!
    I agree, keep us posted

max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey, just got an email from a friend and I sent him LipoFlame link. Question, he has a little high blood pressure. Would this have any effect? Should he lower the dose? Or is it no problem?

Max

K.Biz is offline Banned
    I hate these kind of stims. actully i have LOVE them. but my heart seriously hates any type of stim for some reason. But I will def keep track of this log. Keep adding to that long list of reviews on your signiture spy!

5/24/07

At 6 caps in the am, appetite is gone until about 4pm, this can be good or bad, for me it’s a good thing.. In the 1st hour I get a flushed feeling, but that goes away very quickly, and I am warm for the next 6 hours or so, when I say warm, I mean it feels like I am warm and need to be in an air conditioned space. If I do activity, like go to the bathroom, move around a bit, sweat (more of a little moisture) happens.. Not rolling down your back and sides, but face, hands, sweat, that sort of thing..

Rules

Quote Originally Posted by K.Biz
    I hate these kind of stims. actully i have LOVE them. but my heart seriously hates any type of stim for some reason. But I will def keep track of this log. Keep adding to that long list of reviews on your signiture spy!
    When i evaluate, i prefer not to have the "Clen " feeling, that is i don't like to feel or look like i am on speed..

Neither of these products LipoFlame, or Amplify 02 do that to me.. that's why i like them so much..

Rules

Quote Originally Posted by max2extreme
    Hey, just got an email from a friend and I sent him LipoFlame link. Question, he has a little high blood pressure. Would this have any effect? Should he lower the dose? Or is it no problem?

Max

Hi Max

LIPOFLAME is very well tolerated by those sensistive to Thermogenics

That being said one should start with half the dose to asses tolerance, and ask Doctors approval

5/28/07

Well, down to 207 lbs, feeling very tight, pants are loose, and thinning around neck is evident. I have taken this product split 3 am 3 pm and I like that effect very much as well, a feeling of well being, energetic, and very confident. Energy is way up, but not in a jittery way, but more of just a feeling of being well rested. .

When taken 6 caps 45 minutes before a cardio session, the feeling of being able to go forever is very prevalent. I may start to try and do much more cardio to see how far I can take the product. When used pre sport activity, (softball or volleyball) I feel rested, energetic, and able to continue well after the event is over..

Rules

whynot960 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    5/28/07

Well, down to 207 lbs, feeling very tight, pants are loose, and thinning around neck is evident. I have taken this product split 3 am 3 pm and I like that effect very much as well, a feeling of well being, energetic, and very confident. Energy is way up, but not in a jittery way, but more of just a feeling of being well rested. .

When taken 6 caps 45 minutes before a cardio session, the feeling of being able to go forever is very prevalent. I may start to try and do much more cardio to see how far I can take the product. When used pre sport activity, (softball or volleyball) I feel rested, energetic, and able to continue well after the event is over..
    what was your starting weight?

Quote Originally Posted by whynot960
    what was your starting weight?
    sorry about that 214.. but a lot of that is water, what i find interesting about the product is it is reducing bloat that i sometimes get..

if i had to pick a specific area that has lost noticable, it would be my neck and chest fat, which is different, normally if i am cutting and staying hard on a diet, those are the last to go, then the lower ab fat..

Rules

Blog Entries
    Spy,
    I have a problem when I take any stim products. They usually work for me for about a week to a week and a half. I have taken NO Shotgun and AMP 02. I know you have used any of theses in the past. My question is have you ever had any problems with stims wearing off that quick?

Quote Originally Posted by rana173
    Spy,
    I have a problem when I take any stim products. They usually work for me for about a week to a week and a half. I have taken NO Shotgun and AMP 02. I know you have used any of theses in the past. My question is have you ever had any problems with stims wearing off that quick?
    regular amp will cause me to lose sensativity, but i have not had that experience with amplify 02.. but you dont' need to run amplify 02 everyday either, only on workout as a pre workout suppliment, i assume this is one reason it stays effective..

No Shotgun does not compare with amplify 02 for me at least.. .I prefer the amplify 02..

which brings us to the LipoFlame, it's very odd product in the manner in which it makes you "feel" i've never had a product that literally gave me more endurance the 1st time i took it.. as well as everytime i take it..

and if you take it 3 am 3 pm.. it's just a nice feeling all day..

Rules

5/31/07

Ok, I’ve been playing with the dose and timing with weight training, and for the record, amplify 02 is better for weight training.. The LipoFlame is better for cardio, it’s just that simple. Today I will be doing LipoFlame for cardio in the am.. and amplify 02 for weight training later in the day.. starting tomorrow I will be doing dedicated training with 6x week cardio and 4x week weight training.. I will still be doing softball 3x week and volleyball 1x week as well.

Rules

OK, said i would update..

I took 3 LIPOFLAME AM
    3 LIPOFLAME Midday
    6 amplify 02 Pre Lift

Wow, i did leg and shoulder/abs.. also got 20 minutes of cardio, after i almost threw up doing legs..

leg extention

120 x 20
    200x 20
    320x 12
    drop set x 3 sets

shoulder seated smith (yea i don't want to hear it)

120 x 20
    160 x 20
    200 x 12
    drop set x 3 sets

hip sled then did 20 reps per set of calf to finish

315x 20
    495 x 20
    675 x 12
    495 x 20
    315 x 20

this is where i wanted to throw up..just a little too warm (from the lipoflame i'm sure)

Standing front and side raises
    25 db x 20x 5 sets

seated calf raises

190 x 40
    220 x 20
    320 x 10
    drop set x 3 sets

weighted abs x 3 sets to failure each time..

20 minutes of walking treadmill..

Results, killer workout, pump was great, but now that i am home, i feel like i can go out and do anything i want, not exhausted or anything..

Rules

scottish is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the update. getting ready to start taking some amplify 02

6/4/07

Ok, so 6 lipoflame pre workout with 5-7 amplify 02 gives me an upset stomach. Consumed 32 oz 1 hour before working out, the results are I can go and go and go, with little to no fatigue, the next day I may feel it, but not during..

I dropped the dose on cardio days to 5 lipoflame pre workout, and no more upset stomach, but I still get the same results, so I will be running 5 caps for the next week to ensure it wasn’t something else..

Did I mention that I love this product/???

Rules

clearity is offline Junior Member
    I have to honestly say, LIPOFLAME is awesome, I have only been taking it for 2 days but, cardio is so easy, sweat alot, and I look leaner already. Plus if you are looking for an appetite surpressor, I'd take Lipoflame, it's so hard to eat!

Great News!

LIPOFLAME really shines for Cardio which was the original design

so happy you like it!

Quote Originally Posted by clearity
    I have to honestly say, LIPOFLAME is awesome, I have only been taking it for 2 days but, cardio is so easy, sweat alot, and I look leaner already. Plus if you are looking for an appetite surpressor, I'd take Lipoflame, it's so hard to eat!
    case in point, i had my pwo protein drink, made it up, looked at it, and put it in the frig.. i couldn't drink it..

wow..

Rules

HURRICANEl87 is offline Banned
    ok guys i just purchased the LiPOFLAME .. quick question can this be mixed with clen ? just askin cause i have used eph or clen on and off for a very long time and all i have handy is clen

HURRICANEl87 is offline Banned

??

anyone can give a little help?

I would not mix with Clen

2.5 mgs of yohmbe hcl or 12.5 mgs of Eph are all that is needed

The New LIPOFLAME ( more servings, mo/re ECGC, more Sophistication)

is a 10 out of 10

wow I am NOT just saying that

mkcay7979 is offline Associate Member
    I have been using no-xlod will these work better? LIPOFLAME and amplify 02
    if so im gettin some

mkcay7979 is offline Associate Member
    spy,,,,are you still using this stuff and hows it working

Quote Originally Posted by mkcay7979
    spy,,,,are you still using this stuff and hows it working
    I used NO explode before, and there is no comparison..

amplify o2 is great..

I have run their lipoflame

but will be running their new version of the 2 in a trial..

Watch for the log..

oh, amplify o2 is just great all around

Rules

Blog Entries
    Spy,
    Let me know how it works for you. Previously I have ran AMP and Lipo together and loved it. Currently I am taking the new AMP and am contemplating taking it with the new Lipo

Because the New LIPOFLAME has MORE serving the Stack should be run EXACTLY like this:

HOW TO STACK LIPOFLAME WITH Amplify 02

On your LIFTING DAYS:

* One Full serving of LIPOFLAME™ in the Morning or for your AM Cardio
    * One serving of Amplify 02™ for your Afternoon Lifting session

If you Lift in the Morning, use Amplify 02™ in the Morning and LIPOFLAME™ midday. Either way you win!

On your NON-LIFTING days:

* One Full serving of LIPOFLAME™ in the Morning or for your AM Cardio
    * One Full serving of LIPOFLAME™ at Lunch or Midday

NOTE: No other fat-burning products will be needed due to the Extraordinary Fat Burning of Both Amplify 02™ and LIPOFLAME™.

This New LIPOFLAME is a 10 out of 10 its leap was actually more impressive then anything I have worked on before

PS Shipping as of tomorrow is back to 3-4 days

The Lion is offline New Member

Issues with AGX

Ordered my AMP 02 / Lipoflame stack over a month ago, still hasn't arrived. Has anyone else had this issue? Is this a common experience with AGX?

there are only 8 "Old" packages in Transit

if you ordered a month ago you got refunded OR received

The Lion is offline New Member
    my bad. maybe someone stole it off porch.

Thread Information