yungfaceb3 is offline Associate Member

About Creatine....

I haven't seriously supplemented with Creatine in over a year, but today I picked up some old school 100% Creatine Monohydrate. ( I am on a strict budget until next month lol) There is a little creatine in my pre workout NO2 drink, but not alot beacuse I take he minimum dosage. (also for budget reasons) Anyways I have heard so much about this Creatine Ethyl Ester (CE2), Creatine Ether Ester Malate, CE2 Platinum, Creatine Monohydrate, Creatine Gluconate, etc. Each of these boasts to be the best and better than the rest, and though I don't doubt the science behind them, I know GNC employees who have told me they are all pretty much the same thing with little difference, and I know some long time bodybuilders that supplemented with the original Monohydrate when it first came out and have used the newest stuff and they say besides conviencince there isnt much difference if you load/cycle monohydrate properly. What do you think?

LawMan018 is offline Senior Member
    Well I currently take Green Bulge which combines Magnesium Creatine Chelate and Creatine Ethyl Ester and it is working fantastically greater then the regular Monohydrate I tried the month prior. I was feeling it in the gym the first day, and noticed a size increase the second (Although, I personally respond very well to change so that could be it)... The Monohydrate really didn't hit me for a week and even then I felt nothing like I do with this stuff. And it's pretty cheap compared to other stuff and it works!

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Creatine Mono, takes about 28 days to fully saturate the muscle cells so you wont feel a drastic increase. CEE is more lipid soluble and supposedly absorbs faster.

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Creatine monohyrate is the sole type of creatine that has been vastly researched and proven to work. All other types of creatine are not necessarily independently researched.

Thread Information