Jiesel is offline Associate Member

Best supplement to cut bodyfat....

Been a few months since I've been on the board, been really busy with life! I'm still very actively working out, and keeping an eye on my diet. I want to maintain a better diet though and kick up cardio a couple notches in order to lose some extra body fat. I know about diet and cardio but I'm looking for some recommendations as far as which my best bet is for a fat burning supplement. I'm approx 15% BF now and would like to take things down to about 10-12% range. My primary concern is losing muscle! I know some fat burners like lipo6 and hydroxy cut have a tendency to make you lose body fat as well as muscle. Whats my best bet and what should I look in to? I'm not apposed to ECA stacks but do like the simplicity of a all in one pill.

could I mix Hydroxycut with Ephedrine pills for max results?

dedic8ed1 is offline Banned
    Alot of people on this board are gonna want to see your diet and calorie intake in order to successfully assist you.But If all is in check I would suggest Clen 2 weeks on 2weeks off or 2days on 2 days off whatever suits you and empty stomach cardio in the morning 45 to 60 minutes and 10/ 40 yard dash sprints as hard as you can run in 30 second intervals/3 days a week.Also cycling carbs which is usually happening anyway because your not using your PWO on your days off.But your diet is the most important.

Also these over the counter drugs are no magic fatloss drugs.Diet and dedication to it and every other aspect of your regamin is what will help you acheive your goal.
    Last edited by dedic8ed1; 11-14-2007 at 04:13 PM.

I understand reasoning, I'v been around the board long enough to know that people were going to want to see diet and know cardio....I'm going to be doing 30 mins morning, 30 mins night, the sprints are a great Idea I am going to add!

My diet with be low carb/high carb day cycle....my calorie and micros will match my height, weight, and age. I am by no means looking for a cheat or magic pill, but with diet and cardio on point a fat burner can be very helpful. Same situation with a real cycle. I'm trying to stay away from Clen , don't like the negative side effects and high bpm problems. After research and all I've read, I'm not convinced that Clen would be all that much more helpful then a commercial fat burner. Simply looking for opinions on which would be best.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Lipoflame or Volmax

dedic8ed1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiesel View Post
    I understand reasoning, I'v been around the board long enough to know that people were going to want to see diet and know cardio....I'm going to be doing 30 mins morning, 30 mins night, the sprints are a great Idea I am going to add!

My diet with be low carb/high carb day cycle....my calorie and micros will match my height, weight, and age. I am by no means looking for a cheat or magic pill, but with diet and cardio on point a fat burner can be very helpful. Same situation with a real cycle. I'm trying to stay away from Clen, don't like the negative side effects and high bpm problems. After research and all I've read, I'm not convinced that Clen would be all that much more helpful then a commercial fat burner. Simply looking for opinions on which would be best.
    Take it from a firm beleiver in the drug it really does work,but each is own.

Just keep it simple and find out what works for you,goodluck.

Project is offline Associate Member
    I've had better experiences with Clen and Alb. Consider Alb if you're wanting to ditch the Clen sides.

I'm not counting Clen out...I'd simply want to "re-learn" everything about the drug and how to cycle accordingly....I thought I'd start light first as this would be my first real cut, up to this point I have only bulked

I'll state my plan and you can tell me what you recommend, I'm 209lbs now, 15%, I'm looking to get down to 195lbs and 11-12% BF by Jan 1, maintain until March 1, do a quick hardcore cut for one month, geting me down to 187-190lbs and 10% BF, then start my Strength & Mass cycle of Test/Deca around April 1st....get to a slim 200lbs...10-12% BF for summer and maintain....

maybe use a commercial now and clen for the one month cut? or reverse?

siddy101 is offline Associate Member
    lipoflame is good form what iv'e heard, not from personal experiance

I'v heard great things as well but I believe the supp is from the same maker of AMP02 and I'v tried AMP02 with poor poor results....a bit hesitant....I think I may go with the Clen 2 week on, 2 weeks off, for 2-3 months total and see where I can get....

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiesel View Post
    could I mix Hydroxycut with Ephedrine pills for max results?

my wife uses the hydroxycut, it works well for her, the amplify 02 and Lipoflame was too much for her..

Ephedrine just makes her too wired as well..

so maybe that will work for you..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Thread Information