yungfaceb3 is offline Associate Member

Natural supps for GROWTH!!

Okay okay it is common knowledge that SD, and gear are of course the quickest and possibly easiest way to put on muscle, but there is also a way to do so with all natural supplements. Of course a diet rich in protein, carbs, and calories..ratios person dependent of course..is needed alongside any supp. program. But this list I ahve compliled is an all natural, healthy, and excellent way to grow.

1) Glutamine : fules the immune system, promotes ababolism/anti-catbolism, greatly aids protein synthesis, muscle sparing properties, 2g showsn to increase GH levels by 400%, helps recue fatigue toxins for better recovery.

2) BCAA's: muscle sparring and keeps body anabolic .

3) Arginine: Better pumps. Stimulates release of GH. Taking an NO2 supplement usually supplies arginine.

4) Creatine Monohydrate: Increase muscle energy availability (ATP recycling), Cell Volumization. Increase strength, power, and mass

These are available and inexpensive, and if taken correctly in adequate amounts, will lead to exponentail growth with little to NO side effects wahtsoever.

Lee Preist is known for how massive he is, and he bases his growth of Protein and Glutamine. He does do 6-8 weeks cycle of gear in off season, but comparted to the average bodybuilder of his caliber and/or size....that isn't hardly shit. I think glutamine is the most important supplement of all. Good luck.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Food is natural also

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    I've yet to try glutamine, i might give it a go sometime soon

sponger is offline New Member
    "Lee Preist is known for how massive he is, and he bases his growth of Protein and Glutamine. He does do 6-8 weeks cycle of gear in off season, but comparted to the average bodybuilder of his caliber and/or size....that isn't hardly shit. I think glutamine is the most important supplement of all. Good luck."

hes only massive because of his gear. as all the others. true protein and glutamine help, but not to that size. i used to see bodybuilders in mags and see a product they are endorsing and im like "whoa, i need to buy that" then next month you see them with a different company. its pathetic.

"Food is natural also"
    here here to that!!!

Blog Entries
    Isnt there some debate over glutamine?

Some say its pointless, other like it. Some say you have to mega dose it, others just dont take it.

Whats the deal with that?

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx View Post
    Isnt there some debate over glutamine?

Some say its pointless, other like it. Some say you have to mega dose it, others just dont take it.

Whats the deal with that?
    i never thought much of it...i tried it once years ago and didnt feel anything...however i gave it another go after i broke my collarbone to try to keep as much muscle as possible andi think it really helped

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by number twelve View Post
    i never thought much of it...i tried it once years ago and didnt feel anything...however i gave it another go after i broke my collarbone to try to keep as much muscle as possible andi think it really helped
    How much were you taking?

Also, I hear to get Glutamine Peptides if you can

madmustang is offline Junior Member
    i have never took glute. but most people i train with sware by it. and lee preist , lol . the amount of gear these guys r using.

well I guess is it is like almost anything else....person dependent. But the few ppl I do know that supplement with it "correctly" have seen excellent results. Most protein powders contain some glutamine and/or glutamine peptides but supplementing with poure L-glutamine in addition to this is best. I don't astounding difference as with such a thing as SD, but I mean taking a good dose of L-glutamine with my PWO shake and another time during the day...I can tell the difference in how my muscles are not as sore the next day, overall faster recovery...and consistenmt size/stregnth gain. And yes lee preist is is on gear I already said he was. But 51-49 weeks of the year...he only takes glutamine and protein...probably why his physique looks so lean and natural..no bloated stomach or lack of density. so don't pull the "oh thats just steroids card!"..because everyone knows he does them..but he is known for doing consideably less than his peers. so don't be igonrant and talk about things you don't know about.

madmustang is offline Junior Member
    so it is only effective in high doses?????????/

Not necesarily. as little as 2 grams of l-glutamine has been shwon to increase GH levels by 400%. Taking 5-10 grams a day is best....i usally only get around 5 because i'mon budget..but soon i'll be back to higher dosages.

Thread Information