Jiesel is offline Associate Member

Need Appetite Supresser, Help!

I'm starting my diet this week using Clen , I'm looking for something to use with the clen that will give me more energy and most significantly suppress my appetite. A year ago before I started bulking I could barley get food down and prayed to eat like a monster, now when I'v finally got use to eating alot I want to cut back and watch my diet, but I get some serious hunger pains....Would something like Hydroxycut to help my appetite and energy be alright to mix with Clen? If not, what do you recommend?

naturalsux is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiesel View Post
    I'm starting my diet this week using Clen, I'm looking for something to use with the clen that will give me more energy and most significantly suppress my appetite. A year ago before I started bulking I could barley get food down and prayed to eat like a monster, now when I'v finally got use to eating alot I want to cut back and watch my diet, but I get some serious hunger pains....Would something like Hydroxycut to help my appetite and energy be alright to mix with Clen? If not, what do you recommend?
    i know this is not what you wanna here but GREEN vegetables are the key, lots of them. fat and fiber also help with appetite too.

for supplement form i would go with hoodia.

if your hungry you should eat, remember this increases your metabolism.
    Last edited by naturalsux; 11-19-2007 at 11:12 PM.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    its mental

haha hunger get what hunger want! stupid commercial

FRITZ BLITZ is offline Junior Member
    My brother liked Hydroxycut. lots of energy and weight loss. If you cant mix it with Clen , I drink Rock Star Diet. I water them down in a bottle and drink 2 a day slow all day. It curbs appetite and gives extra energy with out a crash.

Thread Information