Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nicolean log

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries

Nicolean log

HI All,

I am going to be testing a new product called Nicolean ... Nicolean is a fatloss cream that contains caffeine , nicotine and yohimbine .. This cream was made by Anthony Roberts and is produced by Custom Capsule... The interesting thing about Nicolean, too me is ( besides the fact that nicotine is a potent anti estrogen ) is that they use Phlojel .. Phlojel is a lecithin based organogel transdermal carrier that delivers a high absorbtion rate .. There are alot of FDA approved compounding pharmacies that use Phlojel in thier transdermal applications.. I have used transdermal compounds that use Phlojel ...

So on Fri the mailman dropped off my Nicolean .. A few days prior I recieved a email letting me know it had been shipped so I was on the lookout for its arrival ..

It is in a really cool silver bottle and it goes on my skin very easy ( its not messy at all) and it dries very quick.. There is some of the base that is left on my skin and I applied it over 4 hours ago.. This is not a problem.. All the ingredients are already absorbed .. I have used creams in the past the leave a nasty film on my skin , but I am not experiencing this with the Nicolean ..

I am using it mostly in my stomach area . I will be applying 2-4 pumps 2 x per day .. I am HRT so I am not on cycle ... My HRT dose puts my test levels in normal range ..

I will not be using anyother products with the Nicolean so it will provide some good feedback .. I am following a cutting diet and will be weight training 4 days per wk and will also be doing 2 days of HITT cardio ..

I am 5'11 and weigh 216 lbs ( as of today) .. I am looking forward to using this product and giving my feedback on it .. I wanted to just start this log tonight to get things rolling so check back as I will be wei***ng in on Nicolean...
    Last edited by Merc..; 11-25-2007 at 09:18 AM.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    interesting.

what about the addictive properties of nicotine?

i'll be following this

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    sweet merc the test monkey .... look forward to it ...

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    yay im finally not the test dummy in the supp forum for a change! lol good luck merc...what are your expectations? or are you going in with an open mind

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    how much does this product cost??? can you use it on love handles?

moush is offline Senior Member
    im interested...ill be checking this loq frequently for your results and opinion about the product.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    interesting.

what about the addictive properties of nicotine?

i'll be following this
    Amorphic,

The nicotine dose is minimal so its not a concern for me..

I dont think that the dose that is used in Nicolean would cause any addiction .. Plus its delivered transdermal so you get great fat mobilization without having to deliver the ingredients to your entire system..

Quote Originally Posted by pewntang View Post
    sweet merc the test monkey .... look forward to it ...
    Pewn

Speaking of monkeys this is pretty funny ..

http://www.jibjab.com/view/65754 lol

Quote Originally Posted by number twelve View Post
    yay im finally not the test dummy in the supp forum for a change! lol good luck merc...what are your expectations? or are you going in with an open mind
    Hi Number 12 ,

Yea I pretty much have a open mind ..

Quote Originally Posted by Lexed View Post
    how much does this product cost??? can you use it on love handles?
    Lexed,

Nicolean is not on the market yet so I am not sure what the cost will be ..

Yes I think it will work great on love handles ..

Quote Originally Posted by moush View Post
    im interested...ill be checking this loq frequently for your results and opinion about the product.
    Cool Moush ....

Nov 25

Discussion

I woke up early this morning ... After taking a shower and cleaning my skin I was ready to apply some nicolean . I used 2 pumps on my stomach area .. This girl I am hanging out with ended up staying the night with me last night and today is cardio day for me.. I have a treadmill upstairs and my room is below that so when I hop on the treadmill you can hear me ( i am heavy footed mofo when I get going on that thing) .. So before I knew it she had come upstairs and was standing there watching me run .. I thought she would say something like WTF are you doing but she just stood there smiling .. So I said what ?? She said oh nothing I like watching you run on the treadmill .. I was like ok .. lol..

So anyways I finished up my cardio ... Blah blah .. lol ....

I wanted to discuss my HRT a little also .. I am on CYP through my endocrinogist... I am using 200 mg per wk .. I have recently begun splitting my injects into two times per week.. So I have cyp that is dosed at 200 mg / ml , and I do a half of ml ( 100 mgs) on mondays and on thurs I do another injection using the same dose .. I find I feel alot better when I take two injects per wk as opposed to only taking one injection per week .. I am going to stay with the 2 times per wk injecting schedule from now on...

Training

I have made a training program that I think will work very well with the nicolean.. I will be using a anatagonistic- group training approach.. This moves blood from one muscle group to a opposing one with only 30 -45 secs of rest between movements.. After completing all 3 movements, I will rest for 2 min to allow for the restoration of those immediate energy fuels ( internally produced) . It is quite demanding, especially that I will be on a lower cal diet..

So I will be weight training 3 days per week ...

Schedule A

Warm up (then)

One arm dumbbell row or front pull down
    leg curl
    Standing shoulder press

Reps at 6-8 for each set .. I will be moving from each group to opposing group in 45 secs of less.. After each 3 movement sequence I will rest 2 mins..

I will repeat this 3 more times ( 4 total work circuits)..

Schedule B

Warm up (than)

Dumbbell bench press
    Squat
    Dumbbell curl

reps 6-8 per set... Same rest periods between each opposing group (45 secs) and at the conclusion of each grouping ( 2 mins)..

Schedule C - Total body

Warm UP ( than)

1. Single leg squat or split stance squat with dumbells 6-10 reps.
    2. cable cross over
    3. seated cable pully row or one arm dumbbell row
    4. Alternate standing shoulder press
    5. Standing dumbell curl
    6. French press

Same rest times and repeat 3 times..

I will be training abs once per week as I find that works best for me...
    Last edited by Merc..; 11-25-2007 at 08:57 PM.

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    all this talk about nicotine now you got me smokin a cigg merc.... nice goin!... lol...

ill definatly be followin up on ur progress... sounds like a pretty good combo in that cream...

one question thou are you sure that it is only localized absorbtion and not system wide??... seriously thou i know ull be using it on ur stomach but watch the rest of ur body too... id really like to know the specifics...

another thing as well you said you are only taking the nicolean but i wanted to ask if you take any AIs which could also have a positive effect on the water retention and bring alittle bit of the water outta your stomach area... i would think that even tho u are on HRT, cyp might cause you alittle water retention... correct if not on that merc my man

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by J*U*icEd View Post
    all this talk about nicotine now you got me smokin a cigg merc.... nice goin!... lol...

ill definatly be followin up on ur progress... sounds like a pretty good combo in that cream...

one question thou are you sure that it is only localized absorbtion and not system wide??... seriously thou i know ull be using it on ur stomach but watch the rest of ur body too... id really like to know the specifics...

Sup Juiced ...

I suppose I will use Androstenedione as an example ( you know the stuff Mark Mcguire used )..

When taken orally Andro increased estrogen .. When it is taken orally it is changed as the liver metabolises it .. Transdermal bypasses the liver .. People that use the transdermal version of Androstenedione did not have a increase in estrogen .. Transdermal application yields diffrent results.. From what I have looked into it is more localized if applied transdermal ... As for the nicotine in Nicolean the dose is low.. The nicotine dose used in Nicolean would be unlikely to cause addiction....
    Last edited by Merc..; 11-25-2007 at 05:36 PM.

pretty interesting product, i hope it works well!

Blog Entries
    another thing as well you said you are only taking the nicolean but i wanted to ask if you take any AIs which could also have a positive effect on the water retention and bring alittle bit of the water outta your stomach area... i would think that even tho u are on HRT, cyp might cause you alittle water retention... correct if not on that merc my man

No I am not currently taking any Ai's ... Yes long chained esters are known to cause more bloat ... At the HRT dose I am on I am not experiencing any bloat from the cyp..

Your are right a AI can dry you out ... Alot of peeps that compete use letro or other Ai's to bring them in dry for thier show..
    Last edited by Merc..; 11-25-2007 at 07:21 PM.

Blog Entries
    MON NOV 26

Discussion

I woke up early again this morn.. I like to apply the Nicolean in the morning ( I do my 2nd application in the afternoon)..

I had that chick I am hanging out with bring me a loofah over so I can exfoliate my skin... I want to remove any dead skin and have my skin really clean so I will get the best absorbtion rate from the nicolean.. After my shower and after allowing for my skin to completely dry I applied 2 pumps to my stomach , again I like the way this stuff goes on .. It applies to my skin very easy .. Its not like other creams that you have to keep rubbing and rubbing to get the shit into your skin.. Nicolean really goes on easy and dries really quick.. again, I have used creams that take forever to dry so I like the fact that nicolean dries fast so application is not a pain in the ass..

I have not used alot of caffeine in my diet ( in awhile ), so I am really liking ( and feeling)the caffeine , and I look forward to applying the cream in the morning as it gives me a nice little " pick me up" ..

Today is my training day so I was also looking forward to starting my new training protocol.. I tend to switch my program up a little every 4-5 wks or so , but this time I am doing a totally diffrent approach ( the anatagonistic group training approach I layed out the other day)...

So I arrived at my gym this morning ready to go.. Now let me tell you alittle bit about the gym I am going to.. Its a hardcore old skool gym.. This gym is in a town near where Nautilus was founded ( yea the gym equipment .lol) .. The owner of my gym new Arthur Jones ( Nautilus founder) and had agreed to try some of the first Nautilus machines..

People came from all over to this gym to check out these new fitness machines that Arthur Jones had made.. There are pictures all over the gym of tons of famous people that my gym owner worked with .. He was also a boxer and has tons of pics and newspaper articles of him and Muhammad Ali ( working out / training togher ) ..

I say the gym is old skool hardcore because it hasn't changed much .. It still has some of the original Nautilus equipment in it.. This is the type of gym that is never really crowded and most of the members are guys .. The reason for this is because they dont have a daycare for kids or any type of cardio classes for the women ..

I do like the way the gym is layed out and they have everything you need to get in a great workout .. Tons of free weight and all the good machines .. I like training there as I can get in , and do what needs to be done and get out.. Like I said its not a very crowed gym , but thats ok for me since I am there to train ( there are no distractions ) so I am able to get in a very productive workout everytime...

Today is Mon so I take my HRT cyp shot .. I took it at about 12:00 PM this afternoon.. I used a 23 g pin and hit a glute inject... The inject went well ( as usual ) and there was no pain ..

I applied the nicolean again late this afternoon .. I feel good today and my workout was really good... It is a taxing protocol ( with the short rest periods ) ... I will sleep good tonight...

Merc.
    Last edited by Merc..; 11-26-2007 at 09:07 PM. Reason: typo

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    good log merc. are you gonna post pics?

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Merc. View Post
    Sup Juiced ...

I suppose I will use Androstenedione as an example ( you know the stuff Mark Mcguire used )..

When taken orally Andro increased estrogen .. When it is taken orally it is changed as the liver metabolises it .. Transdermal bypasses the liver .. People that use the transdermal version of Androstenedione did not have a increase in estrogen .. Transdermal application yields diffrent results.. From what I have looked into it is more localized if applied transdermal ... As for the nicotine in Nicolean the dose is low.. The nicotine dose used in Nicolean would be unlikely to cause addiction....

Unfortuneatley it is the opposite in this case...

Either transdermal as well as orally taken are still delivered to the bloodstream providing systemic effects. Im sure its not too much to provide a worry as far as addiction goes but it is important to remember this.

As far as androstenedione goes there are enzymes in your body that convert portions of it into testosterone , after testosterone. there are enzymes that then convert portions of that testosterone into estrogen.

And everything is passed through the liver as it acts as a "filter" so to speak for our blood. taking things transderally just bypasses the 'first pass' through the liver so the actives are allowed to circulate through the body for a longer amount of time before finnally getting flushed through the liver.
    Last edited by Bryan2; 11-26-2007 at 06:06 PM.

Succubus is offline Banned
    Small world. I have a bottle of Nicolean as well. The consistancy is better than other topicals I've used for this purpose. I'll definitely be following this to see how your results compare to mine.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by number twelve View Post
    good log merc. are you gonna post pics?

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2 View Post
    Unfortuneatley it is the opposite in this case...

Either transdermal as well as orally taken are still delivered to the bloodstream providing systemic effects. Im sure its not too much to provide a worry as far as addiction goes but it is important to remember this.
    Bryan2,

Yea both get into the bloodstream . The first pass is far more important than the 2nd one after the compound has been in the bloodstream ..

The diffrence is huge ... It is like taking oral winny as opposed to injectable ... Injected winny is barley liver toxic at all , and oral winny's toxicity is high..

As far as androstenedione goes there are enzymes in your body that convert portions of it into testosterone, after testosterone. there are enzymes that then convert portions of that testosterone into estrogen.

Yea and many of those enzymes, a large amount , are located in the liver and by avoiding the first pass you get far less conversion of andro to estrogen .. Transdermal effects are very diffrent than oral..

Quote Originally Posted by Succubus View Post
    Small world. I have a bottle of Nicolean as well. The consistancy is better than other topicals I've used for this purpose. I'll definitely be following this to see how your results compare to mine.
    Cool ...

Yes it does have a diffrent conistency .. I like it .. It absorbs in the skin very well ...

NOV 27

Discussion

So it is tue today.. I have changed things up a little so I will be doing my weight training on mon, wed and fri , and will be doing my HITT cardio on tue and thurs.. I have a pretty fast metabolism so I will probably have to back the HITT cardio down ( since I will be doing high intensity in my weight training approach) ..

Like I suspected I slept very well last night.. When I start a high intensity training program I crash out as soon as my head hits the pillow which is a good thing .. It is good to get that real deep sleep , as this is want my body needs to recover from the training I am putting it through...

I woke up and for the second day in a row and I noticed that I looked alot dryer .. I have been rubbing the extra nicolean on my obliques and they even look dryer.. I applied 2 pumps on my stomach ( after cleaning my skin ).. I will be doing another 2 pumps of nicolean again on my stomach in the afternoon ..

Today I went to the gym to do my cardio I have a treadmill , but I was just in the mood to go to the gym as I like to kinda change the scenery up a bit .. I also enjoy running outside ... I find it helps me alot to keep things new so by changing where I do my cardio helps to keep me motivated.. I mean if I just hop on my treadmill at the house every time I have to do cardio I find myself sometimes dreading the thought , but when I keep things switched up , and sometimes inculde going to the gym and other times running outside , I find myself acually looking forward to doing cardio ..

I feel good today and I have alot of engery...

Merc.
    Last edited by Merc..; 11-27-2007 at 03:28 PM. Reason: typo again

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    awesome update merc... im subscribed...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pewntang View Post
    awesome update merc... im subscribed...
    Cool.... Thanks Pewn......

Merc.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah Im subscribed too Merc..

wonder if nicolean could be used instead of the patch???

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    now thats an interesting proposition

moush is offline Senior Member
    sweet bro...cant wait to see what happens after a full week

mr newbreed is offline Banned
    i look forward to the results,keep us all posted.nice 1 merc

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    just a thought..the patch delivers small amounts of nicotene into the bloodstream to help control cravings..nicolean appears as if its doing something similar..a lot of people get fat when they quit smoking so if their was a product that would help people quit smoking and not get fat..think of the possibilities!!! I'll give it a shot come january!

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    I get what your saying but as far as the absorbed nicotine only being locally absorbed... Cant say I see it happening. as once absorbed it will travel to your whole system.

Also I was always under the impression that aromatase enzyme was located in various parts of the body mainly the blood, gonads, and brain as well as adipose tissue. either way thats not too important mainly the issue of the nicotine...

FRITZ BLITZ is offline Junior Member
    This is a very intersting thread. I hope it turnes out some good results for you Merc. I dont think this product could get you addicted to nicotine. The brain becomes addicted to THE LEVEL of nicotine in the blood not just the pressence of the drug, thats why smoking is so addictive its the spike. Along with being an anti-estrogen nicotine is also a SSRI like most antidepressants, and changes the way cells pass hormones to each other. I think the very very very worst case scenario is if you used it everyday for at least two years you might want to KEEP USING IT but you wont want to light up a cig. This of course is assuming that nicotine isnt the number one ingredient.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814 View Post
    yeah Im subscribed too Merc..

Hi Longhorn,

I dont know alot about nicotine patches .. I do remeber my friend that had used the patch saying that he would use a 21 mg patch everyday .. He said that this is what was recommend if you smoke about a pack per day .. I dont think that there is enough nicotine in the Nicolean product to be effective in reducing craving for someone who is trying to stop smoking..( at the recommended doses )

Yea it is ...

Quote Originally Posted by moush View Post
    sweet bro...cant wait to see what happens after a full week
    Yea Moush It is already giving me a dryer look , and it seems that every morning when I look in the mirror ( since I started applying the cream) I notice I am dryer than the previous day .( 3rd day in a row)..

Quote Originally Posted by mr newbreed View Post
    i look forward to the results,keep us all posted.nice 1 merc
    Thank you Mr Newbreed ......

I get what your saying but as far as the absorbed nicotine only being locally absorbed... Cant say I see it happening. as once absorbed it will travel to your whole system.

Also I was always under the impression that aromatase enzyme was located in various parts of the body mainly the blood, gonads, and brain as well as adipose tissue. either way thats not too important mainly the issue of the nicotine...
    Bryan 2

Enzymes that the liver produce are Neurotransmitters Acetylcholine, Nitric Oxide and Guanylate Mono phosphate..

The liver also produces aromatase, which converts test to estrogen, and also androstenedione to estrone ..

Yea Aromatase is located in many parts of the body ... The liver begin the most important ( in what we are discussing). Look at the difference of dbol and EQ , they are the same drug ( or the diffrence of dbol inject and oral dbol if you prefer .. It seems that alot of people dont realize the fact that the liver does produce aromatase ...

Quote Originally Posted by FRITZ BLITZ View Post
    This is a very intersting thread. I hope it turnes out some good results for you Merc. I dont think this product could get you addicted to nicotine. The brain becomes addicted to THE LEVEL of nicotine in the blood not just the pressence of the drug, thats why smoking is so addictive its the spike. Along with being an anti-estrogen nicotine is also a SSRI like most antidepressants, and changes the way cells pass hormones to each other. I think the very very very worst case scenario is if you used it everyday for at least two years you might want to KEEP USING IT but you wont want to light up a cig. This of course is assuming that nicotine isnt the number one ingredient.
    Thanks Fritz ... Yea I dont think there is any concern in addiction with the amount of nicotein that is used in nicolean..

WED
    NOV 28

Discussion

Well today is a weight training day for me.. I woke up early as usual and applied my nicolean ( after cleaning my skin ).. I am still felling the effects of the caffeine ...

So I arrived at my gym and there was acually quite a few people there today.. I was like WTF is going on in here .. Their trainer was have some kind of meeting / discussion or whatever .. I just listened in for a min or two and than proceeded to start my regimen..

Even though I have restricted my cals my energy is up ( from the caffeine in nicolean) so my last two workouts have been really productive.. This type of training that includes short rest periods is very effective , and my body usually responds to this kind of high intensity training very well .. I was thinking when I started it I might have to extend the rest periods a bit to be able to get through the entire workout , but this hasn't been the case .. As long as I am allowing enough time for my body to recover , and fueling it with adequate nutrition( and of course getting enough quality sleep) I will have they energy to get through my workouts , plus they energy the nicolean is providing ..

I haven't applied my afternoon dose of nicolean yet today ... I am going to go apply it now...

Merc.

have you had any problems sleeping from the caffiene stimulation merc?

Blog Entries
    have you had any problems sleeping from the caffiene stimulation merc?
    No I haven't .. I usually take it earlier in the afternoon than I did today ...

Merc.

mr newbreed is offline Banned
    what type of HIT training are you doing merc ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mr newbreed View Post
    what type of HIT training are you doing merc ?
    I am doing a guerrilla cardio style approach... I find this type of cardio to be effective for me ..

http://www.cs.unm.edu/~wneumann/file...lla_cardio.pdf

Merc.
    Last edited by Merc..; 11-28-2007 at 07:44 PM.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Thanks for the updates Merc, good info.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ima******ger View Post
    Thanks for the updates Merc, good info.
    Thanks Mr B....

Merc.

nice log merc. one of the best ones ive seen on the board.... very detailed and informative... and as others had said the transdermal applications of nicolean as i thought would have system wide effects after absorbtion... very good to see you are getting the results you were looking for... im definatly very interested in reading more on what you have to say... good luck my man... and good job on the log!... and as i said watch the rest of your body for similar results and post if anything like that happens, id be very interested in knowning.... keep it up man!

Blog Entries
    nice log merc. one of the best ones ive seen on the board.... very detailed and informative... and as others had said the transdermal applications of nicolean as i thought would have system wide effects after absorbtion... very good to see you are getting the results you were looking for... im definatly very interested in reading more on what you have to say... good luck my man... and good job on the log!... and as i said watch the rest of your body for similar results and post if anything like that happens, id be very interested in knowning.... keep it up man!

Thank you Juiced....

Your feedback is much appreciated.....

Merc.

ecto9 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Hey Merc! I'm all for it! I've been chewing nicotine gum for a while now (Qitting cigarettes). It's great for alertness and a general feeling of well being too. I never new it had anti-estrogen properties

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ecto9 View Post
    Hey Merc! I'm all for it! I've been chewing nicotine gum for a while now (Qitting cigarettes). It's great for alertness and a general feeling of well being too. I never new it had anti-estrogen properties
    Hi Ecto,

Yea It seems alot of people didnt know that nicotine has anti e properties...

FRI NOV 30

DISCUSSION

Well I woke up today and applied my nicolean ( 2 pumps to my stomach ).. I did my full body workout today ..

Schedule C - Total body

Warm UP ( than)

1. Single leg squat or split stance squat with dumbells 6-10 reps.
    2. cable cross over
    3. seated cable pully row or one arm dumbbell row
    4. Alternate standing shoulder press
    5. Standing dumbell curl
    6. French press

Same rest times and repeat 3 times..

I was able to get in a great workout today ... Its a pretty intense program ( with the short rest periods ) , but my energy has been real good ... I was a bit beat after the workout , but I drank my PWO shake and rested for a few mins and then I felt great..

I have noticed that my appetite has been reduced .... Not only is nicotine a good anti estrogen , but it also is a appetite suppressant , so nicolean is a good product to help reduce hunger ..

I look alot dryer since I have started applying the nicolean... I even had a few people mention that to me .. They didnt even know I was using the nicolean , and they asked me what I was doing ... I told them about nicolean and they wanted me to order them a bottle ..

Well it is time for me to eat again... I am not really starving right now , but I cant miss a meal.... lol....

I will be applying 2 more pumps this afternoon...

Have a good weekend all..

Merc.
    Last edited by Merc..; 11-30-2007 at 02:16 PM.

Succubus is offline Banned
    Any changes to your skin texture in the applied areas?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Succubus View Post
    Any changes to your skin texture in the applied areas?
    Hi,

No , none at all .. My skin is not getting dried out or anything...

Merc.

Blog Entries
    DEC 2

Discussion

Today is a rest day ... I am not going to do any kinda of training .. I put my nicolean on this morning ( 2 pumps applied to my stomach area) , and , I will apply 2 more pumps to my stomach this afternoon ...

I think I will start doing one session of HITT cardio , instead of two times per week.. I will probably end up doing a lower intensity cardio on thurs ( and do the HITT cardio on mon).. I have a fast metabolism and two HITT sessions of cardio per week is going to be too much ..

My energy is still very high , and I feel pretty good.. I look very dry in the areas I have been applying the nicolean... After 1 week of applying the nicolean I am very happy with the results... I feel it is a great product for localised fatloss , and is also a great product to help with appetite suppression ..

I having been keeping my skin clean so I can get the best absorbtion rate of the nicolean.. My skin ( in the areas I have been applying the it on) is soft and is not dried out , and I just love the way the nicolean absorbs into the skin... I find that it is very easy to apply , and like I said before is not the least bit messy .. When I used other transdermals that didnt use Phlo gel as the transdermal carrier , and I found that they were a pain in the ass to apply .. After a week of applying nicolean I must say it is by far the easiest transdermal to apply .. For me it has been apply my nicolean , and let it dry ( for 5 mins ), or so, and I am ready to go... I can remeber applying other transdermal creams that just never absorbed very well .. I had keep rubbing the cream in , and had to wait forever for them to dry..

I like the training regimen I am doing .. I cant wait to hit the gym tomorrow and hopefully get in another good workout....

Merc.
    Last edited by Merc..; 12-02-2007 at 10:34 AM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information