Thread: M1t + ?

LivingToBeBig is offline Associate Member

M1t + ?

I can find M1T out there quite easily but what about 4AD no where to be found except Advanced Muscle Science 4AD (60 Capsules) is this still good to stack or is there now something else to stack with it?

would Myogenx be enough on it to reduce the sides?

Thanks for your help

wukillabee is offline Senior Member
    myogenx only for p.c.t., is that wut ur asking? u should read the sticky at top of M1T f.a.q.s need a full p.c.t. program for M1T alone and even more if ur gonna stack it. pm me where ur seein M1T, I've been looking to try it. Tried al the other phs out there but never got a chance to try M1T yet. thanks.

I have read the sticky all 3x pages of it.....Naa not for PCT I have done other cycles in the past I know the drill on that side. People say that bad sides can be reduced by using 4AD along side of m1t because it creates a higher test level in the body and as i cant find any 4AD except Advanced Muscle Science 4AD which i heard is nothing like the original 4ad i was wondering if using myogenx along cycle could help???

wukillabee is offline Senior Member

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by LivingToBeBig View Post
    I have read the sticky all 3x pages of it.....Naa not for PCT I have done other cycles in the past I know the drill on that side. People say that bad sides can be reduced by using 4AD along side of m1t because it creates a higher test level in the body and as i cant find any 4AD except Advanced Muscle Science 4AD which i heard is nothing like the original 4ad i was wondering if using myogenx along cycle could help???
    oh, well in that case go with myogenx or a test booster you've had good results with. i cant find oral or trans. 4-ad anywhere either. wish the good old supps. where still around but they're not or really hard to find, especially not expired! could u pm me bout m1t? thanks again.

bcaasdirty is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LivingToBeBig View Post
    the big thing that 4ad helped combat was lethargy caused from m1t

if you cant find 4ad, you CAN run m1t by itself, just load up on some ester vitamin c

start off with 6g/day...taking 1g, 1hr preworkout, 1g pwo and divide the rest up evenly throughout the day

if 6g doesnt do the trick, up it to 8

Bradly1234 is offline Associate Member
    I ran a m1t alone cycle and it worked great, the pumps kept me going in the gym but i did take ester c along with my b-12 and a very high carb intake

cheers guys, i actualy managed to hunt down some 4ad powder now...(you can find any thing on the net with enough time) Luckly my job involves me sitting on a pc all day.

I was thinking of taking 1.5g orally a day cant find the trans stuff and kinda sounds a bit complexe..... i know the absorbtion is better but i heard that taking too much counteracts the m1t gains ne way....

suzuki99 is offline Associate Member
    if ur looking at sell.com its fake

naa this is uk based

just another question for any one in the know, can t3 be run along side m1t?

Thread Information