SDis623 is offline Junior Member

I Was Given Gaspari M-one-t For Free!?!

Hello all, I was given gaspari m-one-t for free, dont ask how.... but all i have been doing is reading negative reviews, try milder first, this and that, Wait till your older. which I am 19 years old. lifting for almost 6 years coming up. Advanced and smart as far as diet, training, lifting, sleeping, etc. .. I've been around supplements from a to z since I was about 14 or 15 so ive been always experimenting around and know plenty about them all. who knows? (guess i will have to post pics)

5'11 19 y/o 220

Not sure if its ready for the toilet or not, please give input!

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    i honestly think at your age you shouldnt need to venture into proh. m1t isnt just a pill to pop, it will suppress your hormones and you will need proper post cycle therapy .

not worth it imo

Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    i honestly think at your age you shouldnt need to venture into proh. m1t isnt just a pill to pop, it will suppress your hormones and you will need proper post cycle therapy .

not worth it imo
    Yeah i can agree with you on that, i always am reading about people who think they are just something to pop. I am always reading up on the research chems. and learn all the proper pct stuff but i can also agree that it will suppress hormones seeing as it takes what... 3 days... maybe less? I have always wrote down certain stuff to take in cycles and have made up some sample ones of my own just to look at whats could possibly be right or what could possibly be wrong with them. guess i cant tell cause i dont know how my body will react. maybe just keep up the natural training till i peak and wait a couple years yeah?

I really wanted to know either from personal experience or other experiences is it something i would even want to consider one day or is this bottle completely pointless to keep on the shelf (liver toxicity,sides, gyno, etc.)

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    is this something new there making never heard of it

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    search "upstates m1t log"

Quote Originally Posted by Lexed View Post
    is this something new there making never heard of it
    No it is something that has been out for a long time, i guess it is just like any other M1t out there

Quote Originally Posted by number twelve View Post
    search "upstates m1t log"
    Thanks number twelve i will have to take a look at it and see what its all about

wukillabee is offline Senior Member

Wink

geez, just a joke guys. wut do u expect @ 19 yrs. old asking wut u r on this board? of course ur gonna do wut u ant to do, its ur body. u obviously know the pros and cons to m1t so r u looking for approval or something? no one gonna give u that here except for maybe another 19 yr. old. just hold off on the m1t till ur at least 21 so u can naturally grow as much as possible before taking phs, especially one of the most potent ph made. ur not gonna convince anyone here you've reached ur muscle growing peak @ 19 yrs. old so just hold off till you've really reached that peak to take something like m1t.
    Last edited by wukillabee; 11-26-2007 at 03:55 PM.

wukillabee is offline Senior Member
    ill do the dirty deed and take the m1t and il write up a log here. thanks buddy.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    haha im plannin on stacking m1t and 4 ad this spring...

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    wukillabee, edit your post, you are breaking the board rules

Quote Originally Posted by number twelve View Post
    haha im plannin on stacking m1t and 4 ad this spring...

I do like upstates log i do heavier stuff than him though. as far as 4 ad i really have looked around for it but no luck, haha i must be a bad researcher, heard it helps alot though!

Im starting to read plenty of logs about m1t but i still keep reading how harsh it is, alot of people put emphasis on age, shouldnt there be plenty of other factors as well?

Quote Originally Posted by wukillabee View Post
    check ghe exp. date, if its not exp. then pm me for my address. ill pay for shipping.
    Not sure if i want to get rid of it just yet, its still on the shelf, maybe i can log it one day myself!

Thread Information