Hemaguno:
    2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyletioallocholanol

Epistane:
    2a,3a-epthio-17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstane

Havoc:
    2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol

EST's MethlE:
    2a,3a Epithio-17a -methyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstane

With a help from Kbiz i realized that these are all the same compound. i have searched and posted quite a bit and i've seen a couple of good reviews but a lot of people saying don't take epistane or it's clones...is this because they are "unsafe" even with proper pct...or becasue they are a waste of time. there are a few guys at my gym that have taken hemaguno and they liked it...neither of them put on a lot of mass but they both lost body fat, added a couple pounds, and added some good strength.

here's the deal...i have a bottle of hemaguno (the most expensive one...i'm a dumbass)...and i plan on hitting it up with i get back from canada on a fishing trip...i guess my question is why do i read bad things about it when my buddies enjoyed it and are doing good now that the cycle is over...i promise this will be my last thread on hemaguno!!!

thanks fellas

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Heres why you shouldnt run it.

Epistane Product...less than 40% pure (Lab Tests)

Warrior82 is offline New Member
    yea man i read that a while back and for some reason it didn't make since. now it does. it means i'm getting ripped off. is there a chance that hemaguno is different seeing how it is from a different lab?

chuck89gt5.0 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by K.Biz

Thats was aimed at I-B-E and since then has been fixed and cleared up.
    There are PLENTY of guys that have used similar products and have got good results. The results arent huge gains but something similar to anavar /winny
    Its used in more of a cutter.

Warrior82 is offline New Member
    Anthony Roberts wrote on the thread "Havoc Anyone"

"I don't think anyone here would really use an Epistane product at this point, and it's likely that not too many people have yet."

after reading a lot of his websight it's obvious that he knows his stuff...did you say this because it's too week or because you got those tests done on Epistane and you don't trust any of the same compounds???

lowbow is offline New Member
    Been using it with pretty good results. Guys at my gym been taking it with good results. Try it. Every one is different.

Bradly1234 is offline Associate Member
    ive had friends who ran epistane and liked it alot, strength went up, 6-8 pounds increase, but it being an anti estrogen is a bounch of horse sh*t. As i remeber their were legal issues with the whole anthony roberts bashing or whatever happend so i personal dont pay attention to ne thing that was said in the situation with epistane and havoc it could all be lies or it could be the truth try it out for yourself and let us know haha

Thread Information