Thread: M1t

Stoneco|d is offline Associate Member

M1t

I copy/pasted this here.

Alright i read a LOT of stuff about M1T and i am confused. I am on week 2 on M1T. I started with 10mg for 1st week and i am upping the dosage on my 2nd week. I tried 2 and 3. I think 3 might be too much so i am only taking 20mg a day. I have gained 8 lbs in a week and my strength is amazing. I do take milk thistle twice a day, that is 500mg (not sure if that is enough). I eat a LOT and drink a lot of water. I am 6 foot, 215lbs, 23 yrs old.

Now this is what bothers me. I read here that PCT is a MUST. The place where i got M1T(andro technologies btw if it makes a difference) told me to take it once a day(10mg) and do 2 weeks on M1T then 2 weeks off. Also drink lots of water and eat a lot. I told him if i need Nolvdex and he's like you don't need it with this. He's like if you get any side effects just stop M1T and take it after a few weeks. He said your worrying too much and just save your money.

So my question is if it's absolutely necessary or not to get Nolvadex ? I love the results, really. On my benching, i do 315 4 times then 315 2 times on my 2nd set then i do as much as i can with 225, usually 8 times. I DO NOT WANT BITCH TITS. Right now there is no sign whatsoever. I need someone with experience to guide me the right path. I am taking Size On-Creatine and SuperPump as well. I know Creatine is hard for my liver too but i am feeling fine. I could stop it, no big deal. Just need someone to help me out here.
    Before taking M1T i was taking Rage Anabolics Test.

Thanks,
    Sam

suprman09 is offline Associate Member
    PCT is a must for m1t. Don't listen to that guy. Read the m1t faq.

Thread Information